5

Idk what chapter four was so don't mind me writing another crap chapter. This is also like a I don't know kids seeing how Edin looks like?- but he has stormy grey eyes-k bye.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Eren pov

"Ewen look a kiggy!" I looked down a saw indeed a black kitten with a white tip on the tail. I never liked cats they were stuck up beasts that will claw your eyes out the second to let your guard down. I grabbed my brothers tiny hand and pulled him away. "We still have to get you new shoes. No distractions." I said walking away from the cat.

"B-But Ewen." Edin whined as his eyes watered.

"No Edin... Edin... Fine... we can take either dang cat." I gave in when he gave me teary puppy eyes, I gave the thing a sideways look and noticed it had a bent tail. I picked it up by the scruff and he growled and swatted at me, I tsked and stuffed it in my bag. I could feel it's little claws stabbing at my back as I carried it. Edin however was jumping for joy.

"What're you gonna name it?" Edin meet my gaze and a put hand on his chin. His thinking face was so cute. His little eyebrows would furrow and he smiled widely, "Captain! His name will be captain!"Edin squeeled as he made grabby hands I picked him up and put him on my shoulders letting him look at the cat in my bag. He was so fascinated by the little cat and I could hear him talking to it. 'I'm not sure if animals are allowed in the mall... well we could also say it's a friend that shifted cause they were tired. That would work.' Edin tapped my head and I hummed.

"Do you think mommy will like Captain?" I dropped my ears flat on my head as Edin drummed on my head, I nodded in response not really knowing what to say. I didn't want to gave the little guy down and out by saying 'no.' or 'I don't know maybe not.' it would crush me as an older brother. My thoughts were cut off when I ran into a glass door and Edin crying. I picked him up off my shoulder and held him close.

He gripped my shirt tightly with the bag in his arms, "Oh I'm so sorry Edin, are you ok? You didn't get hurt to bad did you?" Edin looked at me with teary eyes as he held his forehead, I panicked and sat him down crouch to his level I removed his hand from his forehead only to see a little red mark. I let out a sigh of relief and kissed his forehead. "The-" I was interrupted by tap to my shoulder and people squealing like pigs. I turned around to see a coydog with tan and black hair.

She smiled at me and did something weird with her hands, I think it's sign language but I didn't know it so I raised an eyebrow at her. She then brought out a notepad and sharpie, she wrote something down and showed it to me. 'I think your brother is really cute.' I looked at her "Thank you." She nodded and went back to her little group I then noticed it was Ymir's friends. 'She must be new.' I thought. Probably transferred around Halloween. So I wouldn't know her.

"Ok come one Edin you'll be ok, maybe I'll get you food afterwards." Edin lightened up and nodded with a big grin. He grabbed my pant leg and started pulling me forward well tried to. As we entered the building my phone went off revealing Marco's contact and the day we spent at that roller coaster place called Cedar Point in Ohio for a week in summer of this year. I pressed accept and Marco's deepish voice was heard through the phone.

"Hey Eren."

"Hi Marco, What'd you need?"