7

This is irrelevant to the story but like should I finish this little 4min video I'm working on.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Eren pov
Sina Park
11-10-46
4:56

"Do you think if I ducked Jean's mouth he'd be like, mmmm, or fffmmmm." Marco asked as we skate boarded a little, My head snapped towards him though as soon as he said that. The board twisted slightly as I shouted a loud "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Marco however just laughed his ass off as he pulled at his cap. He had to stop his board do he wouldn't fall, I was standing there giving him a concerned look.

"What? You and Levi never tpuch at the V-card?" I shook my head quickly at his question. "We've never done anything like that yet and we don't intend to for a while." Marco gave a sly smirk and quirked an eyebrow, I sighed and shook my head. Kicking my board up and leaning against it. He fiddled with his boards edge as he thought about a response. "But seriously what noise do you think he would make?" I frowned at him and shook my head with a groan.

Marco smiled his freckles lifting as he did so, "But can I give you advice? Oh and let me tell you something. Get closer." I scooted towards him and he leaned on my shoulder and whispered in my ear, "When you do. Make sure to play with the nipples and lube up his entrance. Oh! And wear a condom so you don't gotta scrape the sussy white substance out."

I looked at him dead in the eyes while scooting away, I grabbed my board and rode it away with a red face. Marco was laughing and started chasing after me. I pulled my hood up to try and hide the blush on my face from passersbyers. Just then my phone rang, I pulled it out to see my mom calling me. I swiped up on the accept button. "Mom?"

"Ewen!" A small voice said through the phone, 'Oh Edin, what's he doing calling me?'

"Hi buddy, what's wrong?" The line was silent for a moment before he answered.

"Uh uhm mommy said... you uh had to Mm come home now! Yeah cause she said that that y-you had something to do!"

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah! She she said that that you come home now and.... take care of me!" -Little brother wants to spend time with his older-

I smiled softly and replied with a quick 'I'll be home in a few.' He squeeled said bye then hung up. Marco caught up with me when I was about to run into an old lady. "Shit!-" I yelled as I swerved put of the way. My board rode over a rock when I was trying to straighten it out causing me to fall on my arm. Once I finished my fall I felt a searing pain on my arm as I felt tears burn my eyes. "Oh that hurts." I hissed in pain when I couldn't move my arm from the elbow down.

"Marco! Call the ambulance I think I broke my arm!" Marco took his phone out and called the ambulance. The old lady however was scolding me for not paying attention to my surroundings. "I said I was sorry! What more do you want women?!" I said irritated and in pain as a tear slipped down my cheek. I wiped it away as the women started shouting at me. I sighed and looked at Marco who was laughing at my situation.

Then the ambulance arrived and took me to the hospital. There they did an x-ray and confirmed I broke my arm and casted my arm and gave me a sling. They also called my mother sadly. I got an earful from her and Edin was looking at me with big teary eyes. He climbed onto the bed -with the help of mama Carla- and hugged me tightly then scolding me. But he was still clenching my shirt tightly and soaking it with his tears.