what is first love like?

First love resembles an injury that you got in your childhood while learning something new. Blood flows through the wound, you lose some blood but soon the blood clots and it stops bleeding is very much like how your first love scattered you in pieces but your friends and family tried to clot the wound in your heart. It burns when your fingers come in contact with your wound just like that your heart burns when you recall memories about your first love that you have embroidered in your heart. No matter whatever antiseptic you apply to cure the injury yet it leaves a remarkable blemish on your body is very much like that first love leaves an imprint in your heart, regardless of how hard you try to forget it, your heart will never give you an option to forget. As time goes, the injury heals with time and it doesn't hurt you anymore and presently you're all grown up and you proudly smile when you see that bruise on your body and recall the story behind it is very much like when you think of your first love, presently you don't feel pain rather a soft yet dreary smile crawls over your lips while recalling about them. That's how your childhood injury is like your first love.

Writers note:
(Your heart won't heal if you try to forget about something/someone, you need to conquer it with all the strength you have left with.)