Chapter 10

Zeniqua POV

Walking into work feel so soar, tired, and not wanting to hear anything from Jayceon. I walked straight to my office and took a deep breathe before I started anything putting my head down I heard a knock at the door. I looked up and rolled my eyes getting up to see who was there I slightly opened the door and it was Mari I was kind of not expecting him at my door. I let him in. I have a slight smile to him. I was kind of confused of what he was doing here but all ears was on him.

"Yes,what are you doing" I asked in a way I can't really decided it.

"Just came here to give you your phone you left in my car" he said handing me my phone. I looked down at his hand which was my phone. I took it from him.

"thank you Mari" I said looking back up at him.

"No problem ma see you in bit" he said kissing my forehead and walking out of my office. When Mari was walking out the office Jayceon was standing across the room talking to one of the co-worker I glazed over at him and processed with Mari to the elevator. I let him go and got some coffee and walk back to my office.

Jayceon POV

I mean dam was she trying to make jealous when she brought this nigga here. I mean I'm getting tired of this girl trying to play. I'm going to talk to her no matter if she likes it or not.

I walked over I didn't even feel like knocking just walked in , closed the door and Sat down in and look at her. She rose her head looked confused at me.

"Wtf" was all I started off with.

" I mean what do you want" she said.

" you" I said . She gave a little chuckle "

I mean I don't know why you just don't want to move forward in your life. I have no problem with you tho"'she said. I just sat there not even moving an inch like wtf.

"I mean so confused-" she cut me off.

"What tf you so confused about...the fact that you kissed me and you thought i felt some type of way about the situation." After she said that I walked out her office and continued with my night so I could go home and do me.

Mari POV

After dropping Zeni to work I went to my house so I could take some clothes and go. I was hoping vassena wasn't there. I pulled up in the driveway with 3 cars that I never even recongize before. I walked up to the front of the house and opened the door seeing vasssena and two other girls giving nigga head. I was disgusted but then I realized this hoe doing that shit in my house. Now you see why I think that dam child ain't mine. I walked over to where they wear. I'm not a disrespectful person but just for now you can think that. I drag Vassena by her hair to the front of the house the other girls stop what they was doing and walked out. These motherfuckin nigga got they shit together and walked out. Before I slamned the door in there faces I looked down at Vassena shook my head and said.

" now it give me proof I ain't no dam father of that child." I said slamming the door and walking upstairs took my clothes, took a couple of money from my safe and done extra stuff. My phone was ringing in the bed while I was in my closet. I looked at it. It was Zeniqua.

" hey ma,what's wrong" I asked her. She gave a big sigh.

" can you pick me up please I'm here by myself" she said.

"Alright " I took my finishing things walked downstairs , locked the door , went it the car and drove to her job. I got there within 15 minutes. I walked inside of the building, got into the elevator going to the 5 floor. The door opened and she was just sitting there watching tv. I walked up to her tapping her shoulder. She gave a slight smile. I took her bag from her took her hand and walked out. We got home and we just went to sleep.

***Skipping Next Day***

12:30pm

Zeniqua POV

I was out with Kesha doing what we do best which is shopping. We was in Forever 21 Kesha favorite store in the mall. We just just talking about random stuff we usually and not usually talk about. I looked up for a quick glazed but before I could put my head down I saw this familiar looking girl that Kesha and I use to hang with when we was in middle school. I typed Kesha to look cause her name was coming to mind to well.

"What girl what" Kesha said looking confused while looking where I was pointing. To be honest I couldn't even speak right at this minutes.

" why she look so familiar" Kesha said. I just lifted my shoulders up. We kind of walked closer to where she was. Then it started processing in my head.

"Lidia " I whispered to Kesha. She snapped her fingers.

"Yass that is her" she said. We just looked at each wondering on what we should do.

" let's just go to her" I said talking the first step. We walked up to her and Kesha tapped on her shoulder. She turned with a smile on her face. We smiled back.

"Hi" Kesha said.

"Hey, I'm soory you guys look so familiar" she said.

"Yeah,you do to but isn't your name Lidia" I said.

" yeah it is and isn't yours Zeniqua and yours Kesha" she said pointing at each of us.

We paid our stuff and we went to the food courts and we just catcher up with everything.

"Where that girl Gabby" Lidia asked rolling her eyes. Haha if didnt know it was the four of us but Lidia never liked Gabby cause she was so fake and yes I saw her true colors a few months back and to be honest I haven't heard from her.

"Ugh, I don't even know" I said. I was looking around and I saw Mari walking Sam to the jewelry store. But we just continued what we was doing.

"She used Zeni a few months backs" Kesha said. All Lidia do was shook her head.

"Didn't I tell you before I left she was a fake person, but you wanted to keep her." Lidia said. This what I like about this girl she so real with you no matter what the situation it's either you like or not. And just to say she is forever right about everything.

"Yeah you right, I guess I should listen next time" I said to her.

"The boys are coming over" Kesha said looking over there. We all looked over where they were coming from. Mari walked over to me and kissed me in my forehead and sat down.

"Who this" Mari asked. Looking at Lidia.

"This is Lidia one our of my best friend since middle school until she had to move" I said to him. He shook his head. And them we was just randomly just talking until Gabby to table.

We just stared at the girl like she was just a ghost

..

To Be Continued