Chapter 5

~Next Morning~

Mari POV

I woke up before Zen did I went to the bathroom brush my teeth and washed my face, I went downstairs to cook breakfast. I decided to cook scrambled eggs, hash brown, biscuits, with orange juice on the side. After a while of cooking I felt hands come around me. I turned around with Zeni rubbing her eyes.

"The only reason why I'm done here is because I smelt food" she said.

"Your hungry ass always want something to eat" I said . She playfully pushed me.

She went to the dish washer got a fork and a knife and went to go sit. I was wondering why she did that know I realized that she wanted me to bring her food to her because she did the same for me. I chuckled a little bit. (Skipping). After we ate, we just sat their looking at each other and than my phone ringed. It was Vassena.

"Hello" I said

"Where you at" she said.

"Why you need to know what I'm doing" I said asked getting annoyed.

"You better not be with no hoe, cuz of I see her ima cut that bitch. She said. Zeni heard what she said she snatched the phone out my hand and went off on her. I was dying. She gave me my phone and walk upstairs. I just hung up and walked after her.

"Zeni" I called her.

"What..." She turned around crossing her hands.

"What's wrong" I said putting my hands on her waist.

"I like you in all but I don't feel comfortable with your hoes disrespecting me and I should think you should know that already. She said getting a little mad.

"I'm sorry mama, I promise that won't happen again." I said hugging her and kissing her on her forehead. With that she walked away from me and slammed the door. I hope she really not that mad. I hate when I make a female upset. I like to treat them with respect.

Zeni POV

I'm not mad anymore. I just felt like slamming the door in his face even though he wasn't that close. But he better put his hoes on check but I can do it if he don't it and I can do it way better than anybody can. I really don't know what to do today didn't really plan on doing anything. So I just wanted to freshin up and chill with the girls so I texted them before I took a shower.

ZeniLovezYhu: hey gyals ☺️

Gabbs❤️💕: hey ma what's up

Kesha💜:hey !

ZeniLovezYhu: I'm bored.. Ya wanna chill somewhere

Gabbs❤️💕: yah I'm done

Kesha: same here

ZeniLovezYhu: ok meet me at sprint.. I need to change my phone and we can all go somewhere ya wanna go.

Gabbs❤️💕: ok me 2

Kesha : we'll meet each other in 2 hours

We read but didn't reply. I went in the shower for 30 minutes, dam it feels so good. After I got out I dried myself but on a matching set of bra and panties. I lot inked my legs, arms and stomach, I need to lotion my back so I yelled Mari name. And he can in here flying like I had a problem.

"Yeah, why you yellin' for" he exclaimed.

"Can you you lotion my back please" his face so different I know he thought I had a problem.

"uhh, fine" he said scorching lotion in his hands.

I ain't gonna lie but he know how make a girl feel unstressed. I let out a light moan because it felt so good but I knew he was doing it on purpose. Thank God he finished something's that I can't finish yet.

"Where you going ma" he asked.

"I was bored in the house so I hit up the girls so we can chill" while looking in my closet to fins something to where. He just walked out without saying anything mm I wonder what's on his mind today. But I found me a London Strap top, a girls trouser and, sandals from Asos Focus.

I grabbed my matching bag (MK) and grabbed my keys and phone and went downstairs.

"What's wrong Mari" I asked while walking downstairs.

"Nothing, have fun" I came walking by him I sat on his lap. I grabbed his face and kissed him passionately. He grabbed my ass and had me moaning. I kinda chuckled cause he was getting hard. Then out of nowhere he said "I love you Zeni" I was just stunned that he said something like that. So I said it back "I love you too Mari" I got up and left. But the I love you part got me wondering if it's really real.

-does Mari really Love Zeni or was it at that moment they had he Sadi it??

~please please comment or vote~ 👍👌👎🙏🙏