Chapter 11

Kesha POV

Sam and I are driving to Zeniqua house and Lidia is following us to her house to. All today was just a surprise for me like I really didn't expect any shit to go down like that. I mean Gabby was wrong for putting hands on Zeniqua point blank period. I'm not having second thoughts about anything but me and Zeniqua need to talk.

" what you thinking about bae" Sam said getting me of my thoughts. I took a deep breath before I started talking.

"Gabby said Zeniqua doesn't like me, but I don't believe that,but it's all in my head wanting to know if it's really true." I said starching my forehead.

" I mean why would you want to think about if you knew her since pre-k" he said. He right but I still want to make sure. We got at Zeni house.cwecall walked in together.

"Zeni" I yelled her name out. This girl a hot mess she came down with a sport bra and short. She forever wearing those type of clohtes. But I didnt mind cause tats her. Mari came out following with Gym short and putting on a women beater on. Now you can tell that they had a little quick session. Shaking my head to the fullest. We sat in the living room looking at everybody. Then Lidia started off by talking.

"So that thing called Gabby called me a rugrat" she started off. We looked at Zeniqua and her face expression was so straight that it made Lidia and I burst out laughing. She always do that when somebody do her or her people close to wrong. I mean she literally serious when it comes t things like that.

"and what did you Lidia" she asked. before she could answer we heard a big clash on the floor. Zeniqua went running to where the sound was coming from and we followed her. When she got there was jsut standing there looking down at the floor and Zeniqua just fall on the floor and rubbed the ashes around her hands. If ya didnt know she had a older brother who was murdered and they couldnt find the body after 3 weeks and she asked if she could have some ashes of him theses boys broke the case with all the ashes.

Zeni POV

I was beyond mad at them like really ya gotta play ya childish games in my house to knocked down my brothers ashes all over the floor. I was lost for a second cause that all i had of him. And now i cant spread his ashes in the ocean with Kesha anymore casue I have nothing to spread. I got over it and pretended I wasnt mad anymore. I cleaned up and they left making us have to continue our converstaion another time. I went to bed sliently crying myself to sleep.

"Zeni" Mari called my name on his side of the bed. I didnt answer I jus continued to cry.

"Zeni I know you here can you please talk to me" he said touching my shoulder. I turned around and faced him and I just cried.

"Im sorry Zeni me and Sam idnt mean to knock your rother ashes down." he said I shook my head no.

"Its not that i just miss my brother so much and now hinking what we had together and I hate the person that murdered him so much I which I could kill that person myself but I have to move on in life." I said he pulled me into a hug and after that I fell into a deep sleep.

Lidia POV (pic on the MM)

Well hey ya ! my name is Lidia Louis im Black. Im 21 years old. Im a chill as person I knew Zeniqua and Kesha since 2nd grade and since there we been friends but then after my 8th grade I had to move cause peoeple was after our family and I knew saw them since then. I moved back to LA about 3 months ago and Im just trying to get use to the environment again. Ling story short it didnt take a while for me to find them cause they found me. And for now we just catching up with each other. After we left Zeniqua i went home and went staright to sleep.

****Skipping to 9:30PM****

Zeniqua Pov

I was going to the club with Kesha and Lidia. Mari dont even know I went out cause i felt him in the house to sleep and I forgot to leave a note. But he'll call me to know where I am. We entered the club and went straight to the VIP section. We was dancing all over the place Lidia was having way to many drinks. I got tired so I went to sit on the couch and pulled out my phone and I was shocked to see how many msgs and phone calls I missed and they were a mixture of Mari and Sam. I opened the msg Mari sent me.