Chapter 6

Same day

Whole driving to meet up with girls I mind was just wondering if Mari really loves me. So I called him. Withing a ring of the phone he answered.

"Hello" he said.

"Hey MAri" I said.

"What's up you just let anything wrong" he asked with concern.

"I was wondering when you said "I love you" was it real or you just said just to say it"

"I was forreal about it, anything I tell don't question it ma whatever I say it's out of real love not no fake, I wish I could hurry up and break with Vanessa to be with you" he said.

"So what's taking you so long" I asked.

" it's the time, I haven't seen Vanessa in a while.Cause I've with you, now If I just go break up with her she never gonna leave me alone and I'm going to get really tempted by some of her ways that she has, and I'm not willing to lose you." He said. I understood what he was saying because I don't play with no nigga.

"Ok, I understand where you coming from just wanted to know" I said turning to get off the phone talking about this awkward situation.

"I'll right bye Zeni" he said.

When I got to sprint Gabby was looking for a phone and Kesha was helping her.

"Hey besties" I called for them.

"Hey ma" they both said.

"What phone you looking for" Gabby asked me.

"iPhone 6 plus." Kesha was always on top we she came to the phones that why Kesha said she ain't changing her phone. "I want that but I only brought 400 dollars cause we wanted to go to the mall." Gabby said . I know she lying but Ima be nice and but it for her. "I'll buy it for you" I said. It always use to be Kesha and me when 9th trade year came Gabby came along from the start I know was gonna use us but Kesha Nd I was gonna be nice to her. But I'm finna talk to Kesha about to see now she feels. So I got a gold and I gave Gabby a white and it came up to 1,450 dollars.

Kesha gave me a look like Gabby was up to something. But I just brushed it off.

We went to are separate cars and drove an hour to the mall I so I called Kesha.

"Hey Z" she said.

"What's up K, you not acting as usual" I told her.

"You already know I don't like Gabby ways, and she just used you .....before you came she was like I got 1k then she said I'm going to trick her as an you that I have 200 so you can buy her the phone." I was more than pissed off. So i let Kesha go and breath in and out so I don't have any type of ghetto in me when I see this girl. When we got to the mall I parked next to Kesha. Gabby rabbit ass came besides us and walked with us. She said thank you I faked smiled at her said welcome. The girls wanted to go shop I didnt so I just chilled. After a while my phone rang it was Police Department "would you like to talk to' my dad' I'm not showing his name" I said yes.

"Hey dady" I said smiling.

"Hey baby girl" he said.

"What's up" I asked.

"Umm.. I'm getting bailed early maybe in a week or two" he said.

"Yay, i can't wait" I said smiling walking around.

"Is there something wrong baby girl" he asked. Dang he smart he can tell I have a problem. And. Don't wanna lie to him.

"Uh, you remember Gabby" I asked.

"Yeah, what happen to her"

"She used me, she said that she didn't have enough money to buy a phone so I was like ok ima buy her one then I look over at Kesha and she was giving her stank looks and when were on are to the mall I call K and she told me she was using me." I said trying to shorten the story.

"Well see if she has a lot bags and ask her where she got the money" he said. We have the same mind I was gonna do the same."Ok dad " I told him."well I have to go Hun I just wanted you to be updated." He said getting annoyed with the officers.

Well I was walking the store just to get my mind cleared off and I guess I wasn't paying to much attention to where I was going and I accidentally put into somebody. When I looked it was this Carmel tone dude, height about 6'3 fresh cut and A1 style, hazel yes, pearl white teeth, this nigga girls doing waterfalls in their mouths like crazy. Then I got to reality.

"I-I'm sorry" I said.

"You good ma I know you ain't mean to" he said smiling.

"Yeah I didn't'" I said smiling.

"Where you heading ma" he asked.

"I'm gonna find my friends Kesha and Gabby" then his eyes straighten after I said Gabby.

"You know Gabby" I asked.

"Yeah she told me to meet her at forever 21" I said.

" oh ok ill go find Kesha and ill see you and her over there" i said walking pass him. He waved and I waved back. I texted Kesha to see where she at. she told me at footlockers when i got their she was talking to this dude. I didnt want to interupt but I had to.

"Hey K, sorry o interuppt" i said i look at him.

"Did you get his Nummber" She stooda nd said no. I told the boy her number and he said alrigt. We hurred out of Footlockers and I was telling her the story while walking to Forever 21. SHe was laughing. When we got there Gaby was yelling at him for some reason. We walkef over there and he said to Kesha and I. Then Gabby had to speak.

Gabby: really uou saying hi to my friends nut u couldnt say hi to me but start an agruement of how fvckin other niggas when im not.

It was silent for a moment then I broke

Me: well kesha and I have to go so ill see yiu guys another time.

Gabby: alright

We walked out the mall and drove sre sepratef ways. When I got home Mari was on the couch sleeping. I just ignored hinm and did what I had to do in the house. And fell asleep on top of him.