Chapter 7

Mari Pov

I woke with somebody on me when I opened my eyes it was Zeni. I just put my hands around her and went back to sleep.

Kesha POV

After a long day with the girls I just wanted to go to sleep. But nope I can't I've been chilling with Samuel. For you guys who doesn't know him he was the one that I was tonguing at the club when it was Zeni birthday. We've been getting close with each other but he like playing with hoes to much so that's why he can't cuff me yet. Entering my house with a lot of bags with no help was the struggle. As I finished up with the last set of bags from the car Samuel came downstairs.

Sam: hey bae, let me help with that." Giving me a kiss on the lips as I was coming close to him.💋

What the fuck nigga now you wanna help me after how many times I came in and out.

"Thank you" giving him a fake smile.

"How was your day" he asked.

"Ugh, where do I start" I said. "We'll umm I'm Gabby used Zeni today, I brought a lot of things. We saw this dude gabby was arugung with today and I'm here home going to bed." I said.

"How she use Zeni today, and what dude she was arguing with."

"She told Z that she had 200 when she had 1k and I saw it, and I don't know his name." I said.

"She wrong for that, we'll go off the bed and by the time I get back home you'll be up." Uhh I hate when he goes to the trap. 😪😪 "ok, whatever, see you later." Walking upstairs to my room. With that I changed and went straight yo sleep.

Samuel POV:

Well as ya know my name is Samuel Fernandez. I'm 6'5 I'm light skinned with nice edges. I've been chilling with Kesha and I like her but something's I need to pull back when it comes to girl and going to the trap all the time especially when she wants me here with her. But I just wanted to go meet some of the boys Mari was there earlier but I couldn't go. When I got there the smell of smoke and I already wanted some but I wanna see if Kesha gonna smoke me. So I took some and paid it off. I dappled the boys and went home. Getting int the parking lot of the house I saw another car. But that person was still in their car. I knocked on the window and a man about my age was sitting there with a slight smile.

"How can I help you" I asked.

"Umm does Kesha life here I'm her ex and I was wanting to talk to her about something" I said with an smile on his face. To me this man is fruity keep smiling for dam reason, and Kesha never told me she had an ex but it's none of my business but I ain't even but I just want know if she been hurt so it doent come back to haunt her again. I told the man to come inside with me even though I still confused. Imwalked upstairs and Kesha was sleeping and I hate to wake her up but I have to shook her a little and starting get it up.

"Hey Sammy" She said rubbing her eyes smiling. 😊😊

"Hey ma, get up somebody is here to see you" she looked more confused than I was so I knew that she wasn't expected anyone. She went to her closet and put some clothes on. We walked downstairs together and she squeezed my hands when she saw him. I knew something was wrong. 😟😟😟

"Uhh...umm Dave" she said stuttering.

"Nice to see again after you ran away from me so many times" I said walking closer to us. " I told you so many times I moved on I don't want you no more" she said. I was so lost why she kept running away? "All I came here to tell you is that you owe me" he said. "What is that" she asked. "1k and I'm done" she went back upstairs it took her about 4 minutes and she came back with stacks that I didn't even know she had. She handed it to him and he smiled and said "thank you for time" and he walked out. What, I'm so confused.

Kesha POV

Really how the hell he know I lived here. I ain't even mad though cause I knew I owed him but I'm not even worried about it cause I don't have time to be killed. I know that Sam confused and I'm not willing to tell him anything. I walked upstairs to go back to sleep but Sam called me.

"Yass" I answered stopping my walk but not turning around to look at him."can we talk please" he asked so desperately. Aww of course I was gonna say yas."yas, what's up." I said. " why was running away" I stood their giving back flashbacks from the past when it was me and him. Then I felt a tear down my face he walked up the stairs and gave me a hug and said "it's ok, we don't have to talk about anymore." Then after a while I pulled me back and smiled like I weirdo would do. I'm just staring like what do you have in mind. "What hoy keep staring" I exclaimed. Then he jumped a little, that made him scared. I laughed a little. "Do you wanna smoke weed with me" he asked with concern. "Duhh who doesn't want to." I said giving him my faces of duh. "Ok, let's go upstairs" "but it's downstairs" I said pointing down like a baby. He looked at me really lost. "What's downstairs" "the weed" I said. "I brought my own" while with that I walked upstairs. He told me what to do and I did. Then after a while he pulled my chin and kissed me on my lips I didn't pull back I let him enter and ya know the rest. For the rest of the night we fell asleep.

PLEASE VOTE PLEASE 😰😰😰😰😁😁😁😱