chapter seven- yes, a stripper.

previously...
"No, a stripper."

I looked Lorenzo dead in the eyes before cackling with laughter

I looked Lorenzo dead in the eyes before cackling with laughter. He's joking. Right?

But he had a look of seriousness and honesty on his face.

"Sorry, what? You fuck me and now suddenly I'm one of your hoes, strippers." I shout irritated.

In a mother fucking flash, Lorenzo is up of the chair and instead his calloused hand is wrapped around my neck against the wall as he possessively spits, "Your going to be whatever the fuck I want you to be."

His hand around my neck didn't hurt but the tightness of his grasp had me cowering as my eyes shut slightly.

"You have enough strippers no?" I grit out, beining my face closer to his, as my hands roam around his chest with my mouth next to his ear, "Shame they can't make you feel like I do enzo..."

My tongue now lightly licking his neck, as he groans I pull away.

"Hey Amelia, I'm going to head out. See you soon." I kiss her cheek before hugging her.

"You know where I am when you need me " She returns the hug.

I see myself out of the dining room, waving at Marco, leaving a flustered Lorenzo muttering curse words under his breath not far behind me. I just played him at his own game. Karma is a real bitch.

I hear Lorenzo say sternly, "I'm taking her home."

He leads me towards the garage, where not one car but over eleven, expensive sports cars are parked. "Holy shit, are these all yours?" I ask, mesmerised by all the different cars.

"My prize possessions," Lorenzo states with a lopsided smirk planted on his face that I so badly wanted to smack off- but the cars in front of me made me control myself.

I knew he was rich. But I take that back, he's filthy rich.

 But I take that back, he's filthy rich

"Pick one." Lorenzo sighs and I squeal before running towards the Aston Martin. It caught my eye immediately. I'd always dreamt of seeing an Aston Martin- never mind being able to touch one or even ride in one.

"You don't look like a Aston girl." I jump as his husky voice hits my neck. His hands wrapping themselves around my waist pushing me against him.

"And what does a Aston girl look like?" I mutter back, catching myself leaning into the warmth of his chest.

Just as his lips come around, an inch away from my mouth- he softly whispers, "Il tuo amore pieno di sorprese" and then opens the door, moving his warm body away from my rather cold one.
(Your full of surprises love.)

Siting in the car of my dreams, I hear him chuckle deeply probably at my awestruck face.

He asks for my address, and this time I give it to to him, but a block away so he doesn't see my father or anyone for that matter.

Looking over at his phone, it says we're five minutes away. Shit, I'm dead.

My anxiety kicks in. Just thinking about my parents makes me shaky and nervous because I never know what they're going to do.

My leg starts to bounce repeatedly as I bit my nails in anticipation, a bad habit of mine. I try changing my train of thought to something, anything but them but they keep going back to him.

"Valentina, are you okay?" He said in a surprisingly comforting way, placing his hand on my thigh. Not in a dirty way. But a caring way. Stopping my leg from shaking.

I reply faking my smile, "Yeah, everything's fine. Just fine." I say more to convince myself more then anyone.

The rest of the way home was spent in silence.
With the odd few people staring confused, at the expensive-looking sports car driving past a completely different neighbourhood, then what Lorenzo is probably used to.

From the richest and biggest mansions to what they call the shittiest living conditions for towns.

Lorenzo turns the engine off, making me well aware this is it. I'm back into my reality. Before Lorenzo can say anything, I kiss his cheek before hurriedly leaving.

There's a very high chance I won't see him again.
So for once, I let go of all the self insecurities I have and run back to see him standing against his car, staring at me.

Before I can process what is happening, my lips are locked on his as his hands cupped my face. The kiss was different. It wasn't rough or possessive. No, it was passionate and the certainty that I would never experience such a thing again made me pull into him deeper.

I pull away looking back at a smiling Lorenzo. He's smiling. I never thought I'd ever see him smile. It was a sight to look at.

His warmth leaves my body as I walk away. I don't look back this time. Instead, I walk straight into my own living hell.

Regardless, It's a night I'll never forget.

——————
A/N
what did you think of the chapter, comment & vote <3
word count: 852

- certifiedfreakzzzz