chapter twelve- the devil's secret.

Her plump lips left mine, I looked over at her in confusion

Her plump lips left mine, I looked over at her in confusion. Why did she stop? Her warmth still consuming me, I could still taste her on my mouth.

Recalling what happened seconds ago made me shift in the chair uncomfortably. Once again my hard-on was poking against my pants, aching to be set free as her throaty moans repeated over in my head. I shouldn't have done it. But I couldn't resist.

Before I could say anything, "I'll do it, I accept." Valentina slowly let out, muttering as a look of oblivion took over her face. She averted her gaze, looking anywhere but at me.

My fingers softly grab onto her chin turning her towards me, scanning for hesitation through her eyes, finding none.

"I'm not telling you this, I'm warning you. If you say yes now, there's a minor chance you'll ever be able to leave. This is real shit amore. We live in a world full of risks, are you ready to take one?" I warn, but carry on when I get no response.

"What changed your mind angel, thought you weren't one of my puttas." I smirk as she clenched her tiny fists, anger radiating from her. She's back.

Not even fainting can stop her annoyance from me.
It was different. Nothing I was used too.

Women are frightened when in my presence. Maybe it's because she doesn't know what I do for a living. What I am. What would she do when she found out?

It turned me the fuck on. I'd never let anyone look at me the way Valentina was currently looking at me, never mind when she opened her mouth, pure insults flowing freely.

"Listen here you cock munching pasta. I will simply work for you. As soon as I have enough money to get myself out trust me, I fucking will. And that's all. Fucktard." Silence took over the room, her words echoing through the room. Looking at her she gulps as our gazes lock.

She should know by now. Don't play with me.

I briskly tower over Valentina, "When are you going to learn amore..."

I get closer to her as my mouth grazed her ear lightly, "Non svegliare la bestia." My teeth grazed her ear, causing her to groan at the unexpected sensation. Music to my ears.
("Don't wake the beast.")

I dryly chuckle at her shook state, before heading towards the door. "I want you out of my room by the time I'm back. Amelia will tell you everything you are required to know." Winking at her before leaving.

" Winking at her before leaving

An uneasy feeling took over me. what did Lorenzo mean, I wouldn't be able to leave? There was too much I didn't know. Yet still I found myself intrigued by it all.

However, I'm not stupid. I'll not be turned into a lovesick fool. Not now. Not ever. What me and Lorenzo have, is just fun. Something to distract me.
Him also. Nothing decent will come out of this.

Watching people go from in love which soon turns into something ugly, keeps one from wanting anything as such. To grow old with someone, I don't want it. Nothing lasts forever. The love will fizzle out and dry. And before you know it, something once so beautiful becomes your own living hell.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I lift myself off the bed, groaning as I do so. My joints aching, making me limp at each step taken. Amen to all those grannies with broken limbs.

Leaving the room, the aromatic musky scent also disappears and the bright lights of the hallways make me wince. I turn into the guest room I slept in the day before. Surprised I even managed to get there.

Amelia and Jordyn are already in the room, talking about something but when they notice me it comes to a halt.

I raise my eyebrow at the pair's secretiveness, Amelia looks at me with a look of pity Jordyn's face mirroring hers.

"What," I mutter slowly looking at both of them cluelessly.

Jordyn talks first, "So you're in?" She questions as we all sat on the edge of the bed. It doesn't surprise me she knows. A year ago, she told me how she started working at a club, for a very powerful man. And she enjoyed it. Little did I know just who the man was.

"I have nothing to loose, so yes. But what the fuck does Lorenzo mean, once you're in you can't get out? It's messing with my head. What am I really getting myself into.."

Amelia replies, "I want to tell you. More then anything, but it's not our place to do so. He'll tell you when he's ready. But for now, what we can say   And well teach is the 101 guide to being the best stripper." She frowns at my unenthusiastic manner.

"I'm not waiting for him to choose when to tell me whatever this 'top secret' is. I'll ask the fuckface myself." I fume standing up and head towards the door.

Jord yells back, "You just woke up, you should be resting! Not screaming ears off." Making Amelia laugh.

"My brother has gone soft, did you see the way he stayed with her when she was unconscious. One word, whipped." She smirked as Jordan just chuckled.

"Oh fuck off." I flip them both off before leaving the room.

Halfway down the hallway, I yell "Duty calls, strippers."

——————
A/N
HEY FREAKZZZZ
comment and vote your opinions on the chapter.
word count: 929

- certifiedfreakzzzz