chapter fourteen- the diavolo's den.

It's been three days since the heated conversation with Lorenzo and i've been successful in avoiding him like the plague

Waking up, none of it feels real. I'm free. I feel alive. I've been sleeping in the same room, interacting with the others in the house. Other then Amelia and Jordyn- who has also been staying here which I'm grateful for, I've made a couple more friends.

Marco has been fun to be around. He sure is one character that's for sure. In just the few days I've been in the same room as him, there's never a second where he isn't talking about someone's ass or boobs. He has issues.

I'd also been talking to the housekeeper, who is the sweetest woman ever and I recently learned she basically raised, Lorenzo.

Speaking off that devil, I hadn't seen him or the other two guys who were with Marco the day I met them. Weird.

I occupied myself with practising the basics so how to move on a pole without falling on my ass, which fucking kills. Also no one told me how hard it is to act sexy or even seductive whilst dancing. I thought I could get away with the macarena. Okay maybe not.

Jordyn since having experience taught me everything currently knew. When she first demonstrated her flips, tricks and turns on the extremely tall pole I was astonished, to say the least.

I'm stiff. My body cannot move as hers does. to make matters worse, Lorenzo wants me on stage in three fucking days. How does he want me to learn things it takes at least months too. He just wants to see me fail. And over my dead body will I embarrass myself any further with him.

But after a whole load of falls, tripping over these big ass heels and giving up half the time I was finally showing progress.

I could spin, twirl and do the key tricks on the pole.

For a beginner, I was getting somewhere.

Jordyn and Amelia decided that today would be the day I go to the club I'd soon be working- dancing at. Well shaking my ass for horny old men-

But what I didn't know was that I would be working at the famous strip club that almost everyone raved about.

The club was known worldwide for its luxurious endeavours.

the diavolo's den.
(translation: the devils den)

I was stunned to say that least when I was told Lorenzo was the founder and owner of the well-known club.

It was the club we had previously been to. Just then I didn't know what I was walking into.

He had multiple strip clubs, bars, hotels and restaurants all over, but I had a weird feeling it was all a cover-up for something else. Something bigger.

This made him a world-known billionaire says google anyway. Lorenzo Rossi is very popular on basically every social media platform.

He's practically a celebrity. A man that every woman or man, grandmas, grandads drooled and fantasised over.

Ha, I fucked him, suck that whores.

Stepping out of the all-black SUV with Jordyn and Amelia leading the way, the sound of people conversing mixed with the heavy beat of the music that played inside the club.

I suddenly felt very underdressed, looking down at what I was wearing, I really was clever. Wearing baggy t-shirt and joggers to a club.

Looking at the other girls who were outside the club they had on their short dresses, makeup was done to perfection and their hair also styled amazingly.

A pang of insecurity washed over me, making me lower my head and cover myself as much as I could hoping no one would look my way.

Jordyn turned around looking back at me. "Why are you walking so slow Val-  hey, your beautiful even if you look like your going to the supermarket or some shit." We both laugh as we make our way through the crowd of people.

Amelia joins in with the laughter sighing, "there's plenty of sexy dresses, lingerie inside, Don't you worry." She winks making us burst into another fit of laughter but our laughter dies down as we enter the nightclub.

Deep red neon lights shone all around, with smoke wafting through the whole club. A stage was placed in the centre, with poles spaced all around.

It was set up different. Every few nights there would be a new theme.

Before I could look any further Jord grasped my hand, dragging me to what looked like the back of the lit-up club.

"This is the spogliarellista den as us strippers like to call it. It's where we get ready before we head out so basically our den inside the den." She smirked whilst I looked around in awe, even the dressing room looked remarkable.
(translation: spogliarellista- stripper)

Just as I was about to speak, a high pitched squeaky voice interrupted me. "Who is this" the blond-haired girl snarls as she looks me up and down in pure disgust.

"Jenny," Jordyn spits, with a look of annoyance painted on her face, "Valentina meet Jenny." She lets out, not very interested anymore.

I go to shake her hand but she just stared at me, smirking when I frowned. "Why is she back here, the free beers are served at the bar down the road sweetie." Jenny cackles loudly, no one else laughs though. Just her.

I clench my fists, so this bitch thinks she's the shit huh? As she's about to walk away I grip her arm spinning her around so she's looking back at me.

"Listen here, you stupid stupid blonde bimbo. Benny, jenny or whatever the fuck your name is. You don't want to get on my nerves, not today. Not ever. I'm more than just a pretty face, Is that understood sweetie?" I spit back, an amused smirk taking over my face as she sprinted out muttering a string of cuss words.

"ITS BRITNEY BITCH." Jordyn yelled humoured by what just happened and Amelia retorted, "Damn, I wish I recorded that. You know how to get under people's skin." I rolled my eyes, before smirking cheekily back at her.

Did I feel bad? No. Should I? Probably.

——————
A/N
HEY FREAKZZZZ
19 FUDGING THOUSAND READS.
we appreciate every single one of you!!
comment & vote your opinions on the chapter
word count: 1075

- certifiedfreakzzzz