chapter nine- a shade darker.

"Pick one," I announce, and instantly her face morphs into one of disbelief, but soon enough she runs towards a car she had been eyeing as soon as  she entered

"Pick one," I announce, and instantly her face morphs into one of disbelief, but soon enough she runs towards a car she had been eyeing as soon as she entered.

Her adorableness was doing something to me.

Whilst she's running her hand across the rear of the car in astonishment I don't even think before i'm pulling her back against my chest.

That girl was driving me crazy. All I could think about was her sexy body against mine, her plump pink lips against mine.

Yet how her cheeks would turn a shaded red when she would catch me gaping at her or when a godsent smile would overtake her expression.

"You don't look like an Aston girl," I gruffly whisper against her ear. And truth be told she doesn't. It surprised me. Only because it was one of my favourite cars to ride in. What is it with this girl? A different breed.

I should worry for her. She wasn't scared to answer back. Yet stuttered when she had to. She's a puzzle and I plan on solving it.

She gave a full of attitude response and I would be disappointed if she didn't do so. Distracting the angelic women in my arms I bring my lips close to hers not even an inch away,"Il tuo amore pieno di sorprese. Just as she gives in moving to make out mouths meet, I pull away.

I open the door to the passenger side of the car a grin etched on my face at her frustrated state.

I start the ignition, once again her eyes shining with what looked like excitement. Child.

The drive was quiet. The awkward silence. Was that it? I'd never see this vixen again? I won't let such a thing happen.

As we got nearer to the destination, the dirtier and abandoned the surroundings became. How I don't miss these streets. The memories- wounds they left.

From the corner of my eye, the closer we got the more apprehensive Valentina got. Her leg was shaking in fear. Her fingers inside her mouth..

What has she gone through, what is back at that house that is making her feel this way? I had my assumptions. However, I could be wrong. And I didn't want to take that risk. Hurt her more.

The scars. The fresh bruises. Burns. Her tainted body was imprinted in my mind.
I can't let her go back to that. If she refused the deal, I'd have to have to handle whoever had hurt her.

Not being able to take her anxious state any longer, with one hand on the steering wheel, I shifted the other, grabbing onto her thigh.

The moment I touched her, she jolted slightly. She felt it too, it wasn't just me.

"Valentina, are you okay?", I find myself asking, tense at her troubled state.