chapter eight- saved by the bell.

Opening the rustic familiar door I tiptoe my way inside the dirty house, the floor boards creaking as i go along

I try not to make any noise. Maybe they wouldn't realise I had left. If only.

My father's painfully cool voice startles me, making me gasp. "Well well well, if it isn't the шлюха"
(Russian: prostitute)

He comes towards me and I follow each step, moving backwards, trying to get away from his hold. The unexpected swing of his hand catches me off guard and I land onto the same hard floor he'd beat me on multiple times.

"Please let me explain..." I beg, and it's only then I realise a blunt cigarette in his hand. I shuffle away, trying to keep a distance between us. He then rolls the joint into my ribs, burning my flesh. My screams of agony and pure pain echoed through the empty house.

He repeatedly placed the burning cigarette over the same place. Just as the burning sensation would cool down, he'd once again place the scorching cigarette on the same spot. But it was soon replaced as he hammers his fist into my face. Over and over...

I weakly cry out, not being able to talk clearly as my face felt numb, "P- please, stop dad. I won't leave again." My face now coated in crimson red blood, matching his fists.

"You stupid bitch when will you stop fucking calling me 'dad' I'm not your fucking dad. Your nothing to me." My father- Scott spits with such venom that his teeth are literally hitting one another.

A look of confusion takes over my face. What does he mean he's not my dad? This is just another stupid fucking mind game. I'm done with him stringing me along like I'm a toy.

Gaining the strength to finally stand up off the grim floor, I lean my burning, battered body against the mouldy wall behind me.

"What did I ever do to you Scott. All I've ever done was listen. And all you did was beat me. I was a fucking child, all I wanted was a father that loved me how other parents loved their child. But you couldn't even give me that. I can't do this any-" My tears were freely falling but my heartbreaking screams were interrupted by continuous banging on the front door.

Scott moves away from me and I let out a long-awaited sigh in relief, knowing whoever the fuck that was just saved me from literal death.

"Who the fuck is it?" Scott asked infuriated by the person on the other side of the door, for disturbing him.

No one ever knocks in this neighbourhood, everyone keeps to themselves. No one bothers with anyone else.

I limp towards the door as I hear my father spitting angrily at another man.

The mysterious guy's deep voice sounding oddly familiar.

As I get closer, the voices get louder, "where is she." He lets out in a gruff tone, wait I recognise that voice...

Lorenzo.

My face holds a look of surprise whereas Lorenzo becomes stiff. He does a once over at my tearful, bloody and bruised face along with my body, and soon becomes full with fury. He eyes Scott like he's about to jump on him any second.

"E-Enzo" my full of tears, ragged voice cries as I cover my bruising body.

Scott looks at me before pushing me away from the door, out of view from Lorenzo.

"You know this man? Whoring yourself around? Like mother like daughter." He dryly chuckles, spitting directly in my face.

"If you want what's best for you, you would go away boy." Scott yelled at an infuriated Lorenzo.

In a swift second, A pistol was held against Scott's head.

——————
A/N
HEY FREAKZZZZ
what did you guys think of the chapter, comment & vote ;)
word count: 647

- certifiedfreakzzzz