TIE Fighter Battle

Across the sea of stars and endless blackness, the Millennium Falcon flies as far from the Death Star as she possibly can. The Equestrian Heroes gathered in the central hold area of the ship itself, huddled together in utter silence following recent events they had witnessed. Among them, the tragic loss of one of their close allies, who sacrificed himself in a bitter fight against the evil Lord Vader just so they could escape.

Among the group, Luke Skywalker was deeply saddened by the loss of Obi-Wan Kenobi or 'Old Ben' as he knew him by. The group looked toward Luke, but they can think of nothing to do nor what to say. Even the robots themselves could only look on silently seeing there was nothing else that can be done. Princess Leia wrapped a blanket around him protectively, Luke turned and eventually looked up at her. She sat down beside him while all the Equestrians could do was wait and hope they could escape.

From the cockpit of the ship itself, Captain Han Solo spotted enemy signatures approaching the Millennium Falcon. There was no denying it: The Empire were after them and this time they were not looking for prisoners.

"We're coming up on the sentry ships," Han informed Chewbacca. "Hold 'em off! Angle the deflector shields while I charge up the main guns!"

Chewbacca proceeded to carry out his captain's orders, as Han worked his way toward the main guns. In the meantime, Luke just looked sadly shaking his head back and forth. Princess Leia smiled comfortingly at him.

"I can't believe he's gone," Luke sighed.

R2-D2 beeped a reply, the rest of the Equestrians nodded sadly. Pinkie Pie herself was so deeply sad about the entire scenario that her hair deflates to a flat appearance

"I'm replaying this same exact image in my head over and over again," Pinkie sighed. "And I'm seeing the scene reply in so many different scenarios, even 'stop motion'. But still... we just lost a really great friend. I don't know how I'm going to cope with this..."

"There wasn't anything you could have done," Princess Leia spoke.

"I'd have begged to differ..." Rarity replied sadly.

"Yeah... back in Equestria, we had 'all' them fancy powers to prevent moments like this," Applejack mourned.

"Even when we were humans we at least retained some ability," Rainbow Dash added angrily. "We should've been able to stop that chump!"

"But Princess Leia is right..."

The girls turned toward Storm Shield, who had been sitting quietly in the corner. Even more quietly than Fluttershy.

"If we had tried to interfere during that battle, we'd have only endangered ourselves more," Storm Shield explained. "The plans would've been taken, the Rebels would be annihilated, and worse we'd either be forced into slavery... or killed. I 'knew' Obi-Wan had been preparing for this moment; I 'knew' this was probably how he always wanted to go."

Twilight Sparkle turned toward Storm Shield, seeing him look down at the counter. She sympathetically places a hand over his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry..." Twilight apologized softly. "He was a really good mentor."

"Yes... he was," Storm sighed, turning to Twilight. "Listen... there's something I probably should've mentioned before—"

Before Storm Shield could talk, Han rushed into the hold area and approached Luke.

"Come on, buddy, we're not out of this yet!"

"Hey, what about us?" Spike asked. "What're we 'chopped liver'?"

"The Empire's sending their troops after our ship," Han informed. "I need Luke to man one of the gunports."

"We can help!" Rainbow insisted.