The Rebellion

The sky burned a reddish orange, which perfectly matched the landscape of the ancient Sith world of Korriban. For thousands of years, the planet served as the cored world for training the ancient Sith Lords. So many come to this planet as nothing more than slaves and gone on to become the most powerful figures in the galaxy. Once this planet was home to many, not it served to house a few remaining Sith.

The imperial shuttle slowly set down in the midst of the Valley of the Dark Lords. The back docking hatch of the shuttle slowly opened, as a barrage of Stormtroopers slowly emerged. Following them out the shuttle, the three Inquisitor sisters emerged and took a good long look at the dark, sinister planet from beneath their visors. They took notice of the giant Sith Academy Pyramid that still stood tall and terrifying as it had thousands of years ago.

 They took notice of the giant Sith Academy Pyramid that still stood tall and terrifying as it had thousands of years ago

"Korriban..." The Third Sister admired. "Where all the great Sith Lords of old emerged from."

"All the greats that have stepped from this planet," The Fourth Sister added. "Marka Ragnos... Tulak Hord... Ludo Kressh..."

"Bring out the prisoner now!!!" The Fifth Sister ordered.

Two more troopers emerged from the cargo port dragging along a resisting Sunset Shimmer. Sunset did everything in her power to pull away from the troopers' grasp. If she weren't wearing the stupid magical binding restraints, she'd have sent them all flying by now. Sunset looked toward the three Inquistors with such a hateful, disdained look.

"I don't care what you do, I won't help you!" She yelled at them. "When I get back to my friends, I swear I'll make you regret this!"

Only a chuckle emerged from the Third Sister.

"Such intensity," She mused. "Such fire... fine qualities of a Sith."

Sunset only glared harder, shaking her head.

"If you've brought me here to turn me dark, you're wasting your time!" She barked determined. "My friends will find me and your whole empire will come crashing down!"

*WHAM!*

"SILENCE PRISONER!" The trooper captain yelled.

Sunset's head whipped to the side again after receiving another blow to the fast from the blunt end of a blaster rifle. She took a moment to recompose herself, spitting out some blood. All this served to do was to entertain the three wicked Inquisitors.

"Make idle threats all you wish Sunset Shimmer, but they serve only to ensure your demise is swift."

The Third Sister yanked Sunset by the hair, which caused Sunset to gasp in pain while the Sister dragged her, and her entourage walked forward. They traversed through the valley before coming upon the opening of a cave carved deep in the mountain. The Third Sister threw Sunset near the mouth of the cave and all the troopers aimed their weapons at her.

"Behold... the Tomb of Marka Ragnos," The Third Sister explained. "Hidden deep within these crumbling ruins lies the key to ensuring the future of the Sith Order. You'll use your ability to see into the past and lead us to exactly where we need to go. Fail... and you'll find yourself a permanent resident of this tomb."