A Serious A/N

Hey yall! Yes, I know. It's been four months since I've updated. I had been super busy with school and sports and now, recently, some medical problems. I have a detailed chapter 10 drafted that deals a lot more with Cal's internal feelings and conflictions, which I am hoping you all will enjoy.

On the serious side, something is physically wrong with me and I have yet to discover what; I haven't had a chance to go to the doctor's yet. As a student that has a lot of implemented stress, it's not super surprising something has come up in regards to my health.

Next week will be filled with a handful of different medical appointments to see if we can get to the bottom of this.

Maybe I will surprise you all with the next chapter soon, but I can't promise anything until I am feeling better.

I thank you for your tremendous support on both this story and Through The Galaxy. Seriously, 26.1k reads on a poorly written fic? Wow. Still amazes me. I apologise for keeping you all waiting.

With that, for now, I bid you adieu- nothing permanent, just a few days or so to clear my head and get fixed up. 

Still, though, be on the lookout for something. Just typing on the computer makes me miss writing. I might have a good day and be able to finish something up for you. 

Thank you for your loyalty and your continuous love for my work. You guys are amazing.

Love you all,

-DonutMaster07