Another A/N... sorry

Hey lovelies!!

I have been extremely busy lately, and I apologize for my utter lack of ability to update well.

With that, here is a question. Would you like me to continue with A Step Into The Dark, without an update schedule for a while, or would you like me to start something new that you suggest?

We are nearing almost 2 years of this book and I am not very far into it. I feel like chapters are repetitive and are not high quality. I don't want to continue delivering crap chapters every few months (which right there is a problem) when there is the possibility I can create something better for you.

With that, I will allow you as the audience to decide. You can recommend things for me to write if you would like! Something maybe a little more specific to the fandoms we might share or you have. Just want to do what is best for you all, and I have just been unable to update enough to feel good about my writing.

Any suggestions are open, and here are a list of my fandoms I'd be 100% open to writing for!! If you have any other ideas, please feel free to let me know.

**I will not write smut.

-5 Seconds of Summer

-Supernatural•

-CW's Walker•

-CW's Flash•

-Niall Horan

-Jensen Ackles

-Jared Padalecki-

MCU•

• Including its characters

I do sincerely apologise for failing to update constantly. I love writing, I do, I just go through phases with it. Sometimes I am able to sit and write for hours, and sometimes I just can't. Unfortunately, a lot of times that motivation is dumped into my Google Docs in the form of half done drabbles.

 I love you guys and I am sorry if you feel I have let you down as an author.

I am always open to suggestions from you guys <3

PS- Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate! Hope you have a wonderful holiday :)