🥀﹙004﹚𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀

𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧, 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐞 ━ ° 爱 ⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄  ೃ

𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧, 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐛𝐞
𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐞 ━ ° 爱 ⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄  ೃ

⊱ ━━━━━━.⋅ ꕥ ⋅.━━━━━━ ⊰

At breakfast the next day, Mammon's overly anxious behavior made it completely obvious that he was hiding something. This, along with the constant rubbing of his forearm, triggered Lucifer's need to know everything going on in the household and it wasn't long before the pact mark was revealed to the table.

"Really, Mammon? Another one? You really are shameless," Satan shook his head.

"Who did you make a pact with?" Lucifer demanded.

"Whaㅡ What?! I ain't make a pact with nobody. Iㅡ It's just a tattoo!" Mammon tried, shaking his head wildly.

But then his eyes briefly drifted over to Aurelia, which did not go unnoticed by Lucifer. With his attention now on her, Aurelia's face turned bright red, which in turn made Asmodeus burst out into laughter.

"Asmodeus," Satan admonished. "Keep your voice down. Do you want to have Mammon bitching and moaning all day?"

"Oh come on, Satan, how can you not laugh after that?" Asmo leaned over, patting her on the head. "Our little Aurelia managed to play Mammon like a fiddle and force him into a pact."

She sunk deeper into her seat, hoping to disappear as Lucifer's burning gaze remained on her. Satan cracked a smile, light laugh escaping from his lips.

"See?" Asmo gestured to Satan. "I hear you laughing."

"I must admit, I'm quite impressed you outfoxed Mammon and forged a pact with him," Lucifer spoke up, a smile on his face. "Your opponent may have been an ignorant dimwit, but even so, well done."

"Thank you," Aurelia said softly at the praise, auburn eyes flickering up towards him.

"I imagine Diavolo will be pleased as well," Lucifer went on. "We'll continue to expect big things from you. You may do well here yet."

Beel remained oblivious to the conversation, stuffing his face with an entire bowl of steak and eggs. He would occasionally moan in delight, muttering praise for the taste of the food and completely ignoring the drama going around. Mammon just pulled the sleeve of his uniform over his tattoo as Asmo turned his attention to Aurelia.

"How did you pull it off? I never would have thought an average human could make a pact with one of the Seven Lords, much less this quickly."

"Levi gave me the idea," she admitted as Mammon snarled into his breakfast. "He helped me find Mammon's weakness and taught me how to do the Pact ritual."

"So, this was a combined effort of you and Levi?" Satan questioned. "Now that is impressive."

"I'm just happy to have rescued Seraphina from Mammon's room, and that I finally got my money back," Levi spoke up. "That Blu-ray box set and promotional tickets are so gonna be mine. Epic win for Leviathan!"