🥀﹙003﹚𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗰𝘁

𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐲 ━ ° 爱 ⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄  ೃ

𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐲 ━ ° 爱 ⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄  ೃ

⊱ ━━━━━━.⋅ ꕥ ⋅.━━━━━━ ⊰

School: every sane teenager and young adult's worst nightmare. It was no different for Aurelia, who ㅡ despite her love for literature and learning ㅡ was doing her best to appear invisible to her new set of judgemental peers.

"It's her, the other human."

"She's so small."

"I heard Mammon's supposed to be babysitting her."

"I wonder how long she'll last before she gets eaten."

"I give it a week."

"I wonder if I can get a taste?"

Aurelia clutched her books tighter to her chest and made a move to turn in the opposite direction, only for an unfamiliar presence to appear behind her. All the whispers ceased and the stares drifted away. She turned towards the culprit, and her breath hitched as she met eyes with a beautiful man with platinum hair and eyes that seemed to merge between gold and silver.

"A pleasure to finally meet you, Aurelia," he said, reaching for her hand and gently pulling it to his lips. A similar spark of electricity as when Aurelia had met hands with Lucifer passed through her body, and a flash of knowing surprise appeared in the man's mesmerizing eyes. After a fleeting moment, he pulled away, only to offer a dazzling smile.

The entire interaction left Aurelia momentarily dazed, but as she noticed the slight glint of ulterior motive hidden in his eyes, she retrieved her hand from his grasp cautiously. "Who are you?"

"So suspicious," he admonished playfully. "Then again, you don't seem to have as much experience with demons as I do. In fact, I daresay you lack any magical talent. Were I in your shoes, I'd be weary too."

She frowned at him. "Just answer the question."

"My name is Solomon." He bowed with a small flourish of his right arm. "I'm the other exchange student from the human world. It's nice to finally meet you."

"Oh," Aurelia blinked, feeling slightly more comfortable now. Her wine-colored eyes flicked up and down his form for a second. So, even the humans in this realm are beautiful, too?

As if Solomon had heard her thoughts, he allowed an amused grin. "You flatter me, truly. Though, I'd say you are far more radiant than I."

Horror seeped through her and she cringed away from him as her cheeks heated in embarrassment, not even registering the returned compliment. Desperately, Aurelia changed the subject ㅡ much to the boy's obvious amusement. "How is it that you're human when there is all this talk of magic surrounding you?"