🥀﹙005﹚𝗮 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹

𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞. 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞
𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ━ ° 爱 ⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄  ೃ

⊱ ━━━━━━.⋅ ꕥ ⋅.━━━━━━ ⊰

"Aurelia, lovely to see you again!"

Aurelia turned towards the voice that called her, locking eyes with a familiar white-haired boy. She dipped her chin in greeting, hoping there was no obvious blush on her cheeks as she recalled their last encounter. "Solomon. Are you in this class as well?"

"If you're referring to Demonic Biology, then indeed I am." He smirked, and she had a feeling he could see right through her. The girl nodded minutely, voice caught in her throat as she thought of what to say. Solomon was difficult to read, which made her uncomfortable ㅡ especially with Lucifer's warnings about him. Amused by her silence, he held a beckoning hand towards the classroom. "Shall we?"

"Um, sure."

He allowed her to enter first, following after. They were among the last to arrive, as the bell was to ring in less than a minute, and there were only a few empty seats left. Aurelia chose to sit towards the front of the class, purposely next to an occupied seat so that Solomon couldn't sit next to her.

However, that plan was ruined when the demon glared at her darkly and stood up, moving to the back of the room. She blinked, highly offended, and Solomon took the opportunity to sit in the now empty seat next to her. The teacher started class soon after.

After that strange interaction, Aurelia found it hard to pay attention as she stared down at her desk. She was startled out of her thoughts by the boy next to her. 

"It would seem Diavolo has his work cut out for him," Solomon murmured quietly, eyes not leaving the front of the room. It was obvious he was talking to her, though, and Aurelia looked at him in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

He turned towards her, studying her form as if he was debating on whether or not to tell her. He seemed to decide on doing so. "There have been... whispers from the outer rim of the Devildom. Demons are unhappy with Diavolo's decision to integrate humans into their society. They believe humans are lesser beings and do not want to taint their customs with your ways. Some of that trepidation must have found its way here, or so it would seem."

Aurelia noticed his choice of words, pushing aside the foreboding dread that the information had filled her stomach with as she tilted her head questioningly. "Do you not consider yourself human?"

Solomon smiled, though it held neither amusement nor malice. "I gave up on that side of me long ago."

"So, what, because I don't have any fancy magic powers like you, I am unworthy of being here?" she asked, scoffing.