TB-ED 1: Moving In To The Devil's Lair

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the anime or the characters. But the few OCs and the plot are mine.

WARNING: Swearing and language and a ton of sexy scenes. Blame it all on Ahomine's sexiness please. It's not my fault that I see him as the hottest bae. (Next to my baby Hanamiya ofcoursenesssss.)

IMPORTANT NOTE: There is no incest. Nope nope nope. Aomine and the heroine aren't related by blood so there's no sin there. Shoutout to @AllBeautyDestroyed for leaving such a very helpful comment, thanksabunch :) Halfbrother and stepbrother aren't the same, please don't get the wrong idea on this one. Yeah? Sorry, just had to clarify things so that you could enjoy (hopefully) this book to the fullest. :)

*I dedicate this chapter to my coolawesomelovelycuteamazing kouhaicchi, @darkiscxii (; I super love you bby

*And a million thanks to you, guys. Thank you for adding this story to your library, for the votes and comments on the previous chapter. I really appreciate everything :)

I wanted to post this tomorrow but since it's my birthday, I think I'm going to be very busy. Jeez. Advance Happy Birthday to me. lol I'm getting old :3 ♥

----------

CHAPTER ONE

"Miyako! Hurry up! Your Uncle Daichi is waiting for hours already!"

Grunting in exasperation, I plugged in my earphones and threw my room -where I stayed for three good months- one last glance before stepping out while dragging my suitcases behind me. I immediately saw my two-year-old baby brother by the stairs, playing with his toy car. I immediately turned to my mother who was busy flirting with her new lover, Aomine Daichi.

"Mum! Kaito is gonna fall off the stairs!" I yelled, oblivious of how rude I sounded and of how loud I was.

They stopped talking and immediately came to get Kaito, even giggling in the process of how they both moved at the same time. I rolled my eyes.

What were they? Teenagers?

Gross.

I walked past them and into the car. I opened up the trunk and dumped my bags inside, closing it with a slam after then getting inside the backseat.

Since all our things were already moved to the new house we're staying, we only had so little stuffs to pack. Namely my things, which I chose not to touch unless everything was sure.

My Mom's hobby: Constantly moving.

We literally had no permanent address.

Like, really. No.

Aomine Daichi came to open the door to the passenger's seat and my Mom got in with Kaito. Then he turned to the driver's seat, closed the door, and started the ignition. And in no time at all, we were already on the road.

I chose not to look at the couple as they talked while smiling sweetly at each other. Somehow, I was used to it. You know, seeing my mother inlove.

Cue 'Sarcastic Laughing Out Loud' here.

She's been inlove dozens of times already..

..and been brokenhearted the same amount of times.

I didn't know, but it's like my Mom loses her shit the minute she falls inlove. Loses her focus to the world, to reality, to me, to Kaito, to everything. She becomes so selfish, conceited, and unstoppable.

Like now.

"Miyako, I hope you'll get along with my son. He's the same age as you." I barely heard my Uncle Daichi said, glancing at me.