TB-ED 2: The Devil's Threat

Hi, girls! Here's another update :)

I dedicate this chapter to my wonderful girlfriend @JustSimplyInsane. She loves Bby Ahomine so much. lol Anyway, don't forget to vote and comment :)

----------

CHAPTER TWO

"I'm Aomine Daiki, your new stepbrother."

I blinked my eyes twice. Daiki? So he is Daiki?

Holy shit!

The guy's father sure didn't unpack his adjectives when he told me about his son. He only said he's kind, he didn't mention that he's hot--and apparently loves to walk around the house with nothing but his boxers on.

Unconsciously, my eyes flicked to his body which was still in front of me, pinning me against the appliance behind me. His smooth, tanned skin was making every bit of him so manly, and well, hot.

"What are you looking at?" he asked in a cocky voice.

I shook my head then looked away, "Nothing. Please move away."

"Heh," he smirked. "Like what you see?"

I gaped at him, blushing. "W-What?"

"You were checking me out," he stated surely.

"No, I didn't." I firmly denied, trying to save what little dignity I had left.

Once again, he smirked. "You can continue checking me out if you want. After all, you're my sister now, right?"

Sarcasm marked his deep voice, especially when he uttered the word sister.

What is the guy's problem?

Annoyed, I reached out to press the pitcher of cold water against his naked chest. He jolted and immediately backed away, shivering.

"What the fuck!" He sneered, glaring at me.

"Oh I'm sorry," I retorted sarcastically. "You're just too hot I thought you might need something cold." I ignored his sharp stare and went to get a glass, pouring down some water to it then quickly drinking a few gulps. Then I looked at him again, just in time to see him ran his fingers through his short blue hair while still glaring at me. I raised a brow, "What?"

"You'll pay for that," he growled.

I scoffed, "You know, you have to be thankful I didn't pour cold water on your hot body."

His jaw tensed and he looked even more scarier than earlier, "You little--"

"Daiki? Miyako?" came his father's voice by the entrance of the kitchen.

We both turned to him, he was carrying some grocery bags as he made his way closer. My mother followed, entering the kitchen with Kaito. Oh damn, we didn't even realize they were already back.

"Hi Daiki," Mom greeted with a smile. "I see you've met my daughter."

Daiki only scoffed, which made his father pull a fierce frown. The guy didn't talk and instead, he grabbed my glass and gulped the remaining water in it--much to my utter surprise. Giving me one last glance, he slammed the glass on the table then walked away nonchalantly.

Okay. He was rude!

"Daiki, don't walk around the house in nude!" Daichi cried out, but he got no reply from his son. He turned to my mother worriedly, "I'm sorry about that, honey. Are you okay?"

Mom nodded her head, earning a peck on the cheek from the man. "Don't worry, it's okay."

I rolled my eyes then turned to open the fridge, returning the pitcher inside. I didn't waste another second and exited the kitchen, heading straight upstairs to the bedroom they gave me and slamming the door close.