WELCOME BACK

Welcome back to the world of Legendary

Thank you for the constant love and support on book 1 of this series. It means the absolute world to me that you have enjoyed this story as much as I have while writing it. And there's so much more to come... 

Some quick disclaimers, most of which carry over from the first book: 

- Mature Content: this story has always dealt with difficult topics, including sexual assault, physical abuse, murder, drug use, PTSD etc. There are always warnings above the appropriate chapters, but if you don't feel up to reading those, don't hesitate to message me and I'll give you a quick rundown on the chapter content. One thing I want to reiterate is that your trauma is valid, and how you deal with it is valid. Never let anyone dictate to you how you should feel. 

- Sexual Content: of course, we love smut here! In Legendary, it gradually got slightly riskier, and I'll continue that method here. More than anything, it's about exploring the connection between Harry and Atlas and how they navigate their feelings for each other. In book one, I didn't really make a list of content to expect, because I didn't plan it way in advance, it just happened organically as the story progressed. So again, there won't be a smut/ kink list, because I don't know what will happen in regards to that yet! Let's just say they explore Harry's drawer some more.

- Again, this story will feature a lot of crime and violence, more so in book 2 than book 1. If you follow me on Twitter, you'll know how often I joke about how many characters are going to die in my stories, but it's all true. This book will be super intense, and as someone that likes detail, it may make you uncomfortable at times with how in depth I get when describing the violence, so please skip over it if you ever feel grossed out. 

You'll notice that the cast list has changed, with the removal of some characters and the introduction of others, specifically Liam. I'm excited to introduce him into this world. It was always the plan for book 2, so apologies for the wait, but he's finally here. He won't show up for a while, but he's on his way! 

A playlist has already been made and you can find it here: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7gbswezrggZaK59xGexNtv?si=80cba66a2a5c44a7

The original Legendary playlist is here: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7yTHbMahS9nrbRZ024wuWF?si=26787673183848af

Follow me on Twitter for a constant flurry of updates and teasers: ThousandYrsHope

I want to break your heart with this book. I want you to question your morals and ethics, and completely reevaluate how you view justice and redemption. Everything I write is inspired by other classic pieces of literature, and I've teased a lot what inspired this story. The two books that helped shape this really focus on themes of justice and morality, and that's the biggest hint you'll get for what's about to come. 

So without further ado, welcome to Legacy. Enjoy the ride.