28.

'Maybe I just wanna be yours'

*

Lips so fervent they could bruise a peach with their touch. Hands so heavy they could maim a child. Breathing so rushed it could stop altogether.

Our bodies pressed up against the wall of the entry way, only a few steps inside the house before our lips attached and we decided on the inevitable. Since then, no words have been spoken, not with our voices, anyway. Instead, we rely on our mouths, our tongues, our nails as they scratch the skin we long to expose.

We dropped off Zayn and Babz at their house then drove back to ours in silence, but Harry's hand remained tightly locked in mine during the car ride, almost gripping it harder as the seconds passed by. I knew what the look in his eye meant when he turned to look at me at each set of traffic lights. I knew he had thoughts and desires and things he wanted to do. I just didn't anticipate it to start the moment we left the car.

We spent fifteen minutes outside in the dark, bodies leant against the vehicle and making out like horny teenagers. He bit my lip and my neck and even my hand when he brought it to his lips to kiss. Ravaging me and begging for more, as if my entire being didn't already belong to him.

He possesses me like a spirit in the dark, holding on to the last remnants of their lives while trying to take another's. I almost feel like I am a shattered version of myself if Harry is not around because we seem to have become a single entity, bound together by things far greater than our families. Love, in all its whimsical glory, something so frightening, sometimes even fragile, but it binds us together. Words aren't needed to express this, not even the touch of our bare skin, but sometimes, it can suffice.

Then, we finally began moving inside, almost chasing each other as we did in our first encounters like this. Teasing one another, kissing each other. Perfect bliss, as if the occurrences of the afternoon warranted it.

Maybe they did. We got what we wanted, after all. An alliance, something that is hard to come by these days. One that is more valuable than most given the notoriety of the gang we've aligned ourselves with. And with it, more alliances will be borne, until suddenly Hugo Charles has no one left to control, no one to carry out his deeds because he's too much of a coward to do it himself.

Perhaps we deserve this reward, even if it only lasts for tonight. Tomorrow brings a new day, new questions, new challenges, but tonight; tonight is for us.

His hands rip at my clothes, tearing them from my body like discarded remains of my resolve. Never gentle, but still flooding every sense with care when his eyes meet mine each fleeting second. Checking to see if this is still what I want but if I had the power to speak, I would say yes, a thousand times yes.

Steadily his mouth moves along the arch of my neck, my collarbones, my breasts. Everywhere he can have me, everywhere he wants me. And he breaths deeply, each puff of air fanning against the skin left wet from his kisses. 'Intoxicating,' he mutters, words almost inaudible against my skin. 'Let me have every drop of you, little gem.'

I sigh, my head falling back against the wall, hands gripping his hair and legs almost falling weak. 'All of it, yours, forever,' I manage to say, though I'm not sure he hears me, not over the sounds of his panting and hands fumbling with his own shirt.

I often wonder if the words we speak are heard in the heat of passion. Violent fits of it clouding our judgement, our senses, every part of our being. But we feel them. Seeping into our veins and soaking through our skin. Feelings seem to be far more important than words when they encourage such actions and emotions like this.