Chapter 22

Finally together

Amy has completely confessed her feelings to Sonic and was now looking at him feeling really nervous on what will be his reaction and his answer. Will he reject her? Does he not want to be friends anymore? Will he ignore me forever? So many bad thoughts that could happen toady. Sonic eyes widened for a moment then gave her a soft smile. He place his hand on top of Amy's as Amy looked down at their hands then back to Sonic.

"Amy, you have been the kindest and  sweetest person I have ever met. You were there to comfort me when I was sad and you've always made me smile by just being yourself. For a few days I have felt something towards you that I didn't know what it was but now I do and you already know my answer" Sonic said smiling at her. Amy's eyes widened and already knew what he means.

"Y-You mean that-"

"Yes, I love you too Amy" Amy then started to cry from how happy she was that Sonic felt the same way. Sonic chuckled as the two hugged each other tightly. Sonic soon broke the hug and wiped off Amy's tears and kissed her forehead. Amy giggled and looked into Sonic's emerald eyes.

"Well its getting late come, I'll take you home" Sonic stood up and takes his hand out for Amy to take it. Amy smiled and took Sonic's hand as the two walked back together to Amy's house, hand in hand. When they arrived, they said their goodbyes to each other as Sonic walks back to his house. Amy went straight to her room and lays down on her bed looking at the ceiling with a biggest smile in her face. On Monday, everyone went back to school again. Maria and Blaze were talking to each other until they saw Amy skipping towards them feeling very happy.

"Gooooood morning girls" Amy greeted them cheerfully.

"Wow. Amy, you seem really happy today. Did something happened yesterday between you and Sonic?" Blaze smirked.

"Actually yeah, something did happen between us"

"Really? What?" Maria asked

"I'll tell you during lunch okay?" Blaze and Maria pouted but nods as a respond.

"Oh alright, but you better promise to tell us about it alright?" Blaze said as Amy nodded.

"I promise but we should get to class before we're late" Amy smiled and took both Maria and Blaze's hand as they talk and walk their way to their classes. Hours went by and it was now lunch time. The three girls tries to look around for an empty table for them to sit as they spotted the three hedgehogs and one of them was waving at them to come over to them. They took their sits with the three hedgehogs as Sonic wrapped one arm around Amy's waist pulling her closer to him as Amy blushed lightly and smiled. The four notice this as they stared at the two.

"Soooo, did something interesting happened yesterday that made you two close now?" Silver asked. Sonic and Amy looked at each other and giggled and looked back at their friends again.

"Yeah something did happen and its that we're...."

"We're dating" Amy continued on Sonic's sentence with a smile on both of their faces. The four tried to process this for a moment as Maria squealed.

"Finally!!!!! I'm so happy for you both" Maria said cheerfully.

"Yeah, me too" Silver said smiling at the new couples.

"So you finally had the guts to tell him huh?" Blaze smirked. Amy giggled and nodded.

"Yeah, it was a bit hard tho but was also was a huge relief that I did tell him" Amy looked at Sonic and smiled as Sonic smiled back.

"Took you a while to finally be with her faker" Shadow spoke as Sonic rolled his eyes at him.

"Whatever Shadow" Sonic chuckled.

"We should also celebrate for the new couples" Maria spoke as Blaze nodded.

"I agree" Sonic and Amy giggled and chuckled and nodded in agreement as well

"Sure, when and where should we celebrate?" Silver asked.

"How about after school at.....a couples restaurant"

"That's a good idea, let's do it" Shadow said as Maria eyes sparkled in excitement and cheers happily for Sonic and Amy. School was now over as the group went to the couples restaurant. They started celebrating for the new couple until the sun started to set. They all went back to their houses while Sonic and Amy took a little stroll fora bit before going home.

"Today was great and was so much fun" Amy said with a bright smiled as Sonic smiled as well.

"Yeah, its really was" They soon took to a stop when they arrived in front of Amy's house the two looked at each others eyes while holding both of their hands together. Their faces slowly got closer and closer until their lips connected as they kiss under the moonlight. Amy heart pounded feeling a spark in the kiss that made her happy. They soon pulled away and had a light blush on their muzzle and smiled at each other lovingly.

"Well I'll get going now, see ya tomorrow love~" Sonic smirked and waved goodbye to Amy. Amy waved back as she watches Sonic walk away with a bright smiled on her muzzle.

Years has passed as Sonic and Amy's love for each other grew more and more every year. The school had already knew they were together. Some were really happy for them but some got a bit jealous. The two had multiple dates and would sometimes get clingy with each other when they are far apart. Years pass until they graduated highs school and senior high. They also had to go to college and would be default for them to see each other now since they would get really busy but that didn't stop them for seeing each often. When they finally graduated, they both bought a house together and had already decided to live together. The young girl student has finally have a happy life with her crush who is already her lover.

The End