Chapter 3

Lunch with the most popular kid and his friends

Amy walked out of her house and walked all the way to her school. When she arrived at the school gate, she saw Blaze and Maria talking to each other outside of the school. Amy smiled and walked towards them.

"Morning guys!" Amy greeted them.

"Good morning Amy!" Maria greeted back and smiled.

"So are you excited to eat lunch with Sonic?" Blaze said as she grinned. Amy blushed.

"Whaaat? of course not why would I and you guys are joining too remem- ber and his friends too" Amy said as she crosses her arms. Blaze chuckles.

"Okay, if you say so" Blaze said grinning as Amy pouted.

"Come on guys let's go inside or else we'll be late for class" Maria said as Amy and Blaze nodded. The three girls walked inside the school. Then Sonic who was talking to a white hedgehog saw the three girls.

"Hey!" Sonic said getting their attention. The three girls turned their heads to the side and saw Sonic. Amy blushed seeing Sonic.

"H-Hey" Amy said smiling and waved her hand slowly. Blaze and Maria giggled. Sonic and the white hedgehog walked towards them.

"Hey Blaze" The white hedgehog said as he waved hello to Blaze. Blaze smiled a little.

"Hey Silver" Blaze said to the white hedgehog known as Silver.

"Wait, you guys know each other?" Amy said as Blaze giggled.

"Of course, Silver here was my childhood friend and who's also a friend of the most popular kid in school" Blaze said as Sonic rolled his eyes.

"Its nice to meet you, your name is Amy right?" Silver said as he puts out his hand. Amy shakes Silver's hand and nodded.

"Yup, how did you know?" Amy said as she stops shaking Silver's hand and takes away her hand from Silver.

"Sonic here told me and also told me your new here" Silver said as Amy blushed more.

"So see ya guys at lunch?" Sonic said looking at Amy. Amy nodded slowly.

"U-Uh yeah, s-see ya at lunch" Amy said as she was still blushing. Sonic smiled.

"Alright see ya girls later" Sonic said as Sonic and Silver waved goodbye to them and walked away. The three girls waved back.

"Looks like someone's blushing" Maria teased as Blaze giggled. Amy covered her face in embarrassment. Then the bell rang as all of the students walked to their classes.

~Hours later~

Riiinnngg

The bell rang as the students walked out of their classrooms and headed to the cafeteria to eat lunch. Amy, Blaze and Maria were now holding their trade of foods and were looking around on where Sonic and his friends are sitting.

"Hey girls! Over here!" Sonic yelled and waved his hand high for the three girls to see them. The three girls saw Sonic and his two friends sitting on their table and walked towards them. The three girls then sitted down in front of them. Amy started to blush and her heart started to beat faster since she was sitting in front of Sonic. Silver was sitting in the middle, Sonic was sitting on the right side next to Silver and a black and red stripped hedgehog was sitting on the left side next to Silver. Blaze was sitting on the middle, Amy was sitting on the right side next to Blaze and Maria was sitting on the left side next to Blaze.

"So how was your classes?" Blaze asked the three boys.

"It was good" Silver said as he took a bite of his food.

"W-What about you Sonic?" Amy said nervously.

"To be honest, it was boring" Sonic said as Blaze rolled her eyes.

"How about you Shadow?" Maria said to a black and red striped hedgehog.

"It was fine" The black and red striped hedgehog known as Shadow said coldly. Maria and Shadow started to talk with each other.

"Hey Blaze, who's that black hedgehog he seems close to Maria" Amy said.

"Oh, that's Shadow, he and Maria are best friends and is the only girl Shadow talks to" Sonic answered Amy's question for Blaze.

"Really?" Amy said a bit surprise.

"Yeah, Shadow doesn't really like talking to other girls only Maria, he doesn't even like talking to Blaze" Silver said.

"Hey!" Blaze said as Silver laughed a little.

"I'm sorry, I was only joking" Silver said as Blaze rolled her eyes.

"So Shadow doesn't like talking to you too Blaze?" Amy said.

"Actually me and Shadow did talk but not so often like them" Blaze said as she pointed at Shadow and Maria who were still talking to each other. Amy nodded as all of them talked to each other more until the bell rang. Amy was getting some of her books for her next class which was Math class. Amy then walked to her classroom and saw Sonic. Amy blushed. She totally forgot that she was in the same class as him and that she was sitting right next to him. Amy then sat down. Sonic then looked at Amy and smiled.

"Hey Amy, so how was eating lunch with the most popular kid has been to you?" Sonic said.

"Oh, it was great! I-I mean it was good....." Amy said blushing and smiled nervously. Sonic laughed a little.

"Don't be nervous, all the girls just came to seat with me then just talk to each other but it was nice talking to you Amy" Sonic said with a smile as Amy smiled a little and was still blushing.

"R-Really" Amy said.

"Yeah, we should eat together during lunch more often, with our friends too" Sonic said as Amy smiled happily and nodded.

"Yeah, we should!" Amy said as she smiled at Sonic as Sonic smiled back. Then their teacher came in and told the student to settle down and keep quit.

"Alright class, grab your Math book and turned to page 23" The teacher said as all the students grabbed their books as the teacher start to discuss. Amy felt so happy about eating lunch together with Sonic even if their friends were there but Amy was so happy that this was the best day for her.