Chapter 8

Happy birthday Sonic

Today is now Sonic's birthday as Amy was able to finish making her gift for Sonic last night. Amy was done eating breakfast as she grabbed her bag and ran out of the house and ran all the way to school with a smiled on her face. Amy then arrived at the school and saw her friends outside the school as usual.

"Hey guys!" Amy said happily as she walked towards them.

"Hey Amy, did you finished making your gift for Sonic?" Blaze said as Amy nodded.

"Yup! I just hope he'll like it" Amy said.

"I'm sure he'll like it, now come on let's go inside" Maria said as Amy and Blaze nods as they walked inside the school and put their things in their lockers. Then Shadow and Silver walked towards the three girls as Silver tapped on Blaze's shoulder as Blaze turned around seeing Silver.

"Oh hey Silver, what's up?" Blaze said.

"Just wanted to know if you guys have bought a gift for Sonic" Silver said.

"Oh yeah, me and Maria bought a gift for Sonic at the mall yesterday, Amy just made something for Sonic since she can't find something good at the mall" Blaze said "What about you two?"

"Yeah, I bought a gift for Sonic and I'm guessing Shadow is gonna give him another pen again like last year" Silver said as he chuckled.

"Hey! I keep on giving him pens during his birthday cause he always forget to bring his pen and kept on asking on borrowing mine!" Shadow said a bit irritated as Maria giggled.

"Hey ummm, where's Sonic?" Amy asked as she looks around trying to find Sonic.

"Oh, he got surrounded by his fan girls again like last year" Silver said.

"So a lot of girls in this school really liked him?" Amy said.

"Yup, practically the whole girls in the school are so obsessed with him and surprisingly you three are the only once who aren't obsessed with him" Shadow said.

"Yeah, the three of us are the only once who isn't obsessed with Sonic" Blaze whispered playfully at Amy as Amy just rolled her eyes. Then the bell rang.

"Well we're heading to class, see ya guys at Sonic's house" Silver said as he walked away with Shadow.

"See ya guys later" Blaze said as Maria walked to her class as Amy and Blaze walked to their class. Their teacher arrived as they started class. Hours later, it was lunch time as Amy, Blaze and Maria sat together and ate together as usual. Amy then saw a lot of girls surrounding Sonic as Amy sigh and looked at her food sadly. When they were done eating they walked to their next class. Hours later, school was over as all the student went home to get ready to go to Sonic's house for Sonic's birthday party. Amy was done getting ready as she grabbed her purse and puts her gift inside her purse and walked her way to Sonic's house. Amy arrived at Sonic's house as she was now standing in front of the door. Amy took an deep breath then knocked on the door three time. The door was opened by Tails.

"Oh, why hello your one of Sonic's friends correct?" Tails said as Amy nods.

"Yes, I am" Amy said.

"Well come on in" Tails said as he opened the door wide enough for Amy to go inside. Inside the house, there were a lot of people and the music was loud. Some were talking to each and some were dancing. Amy then walked around trying to find her friends.

"Amy!" Someone shouted Amy's name as Amy turned her head to the right and saw Blaze and Maria at the kitchen. Amy then tried to squeeze herself out from the crowed to walked her way to the kitchen.

"Hey guys, man its really crowded her huh?" Amy said as Blaze and Maria giggled.

"Yeah, its always this crowded every year " Blaze said.

"Where's your gift Amy?" Maria asked.

"Oh, its in my purse what about you guys?" Amy said.

"We already gave our gifts to Sonic earlier" Blaze said.

"Oh, so where's Sonic now?" Amy said.

"He's at the backyard" Blaze said.

"Oh okay, I'm gonna go and give him my gift" Amy said as Blaze and Maria nodded. Amy walked into the backyard as she looks around trying to find Sonic. She was also amazed on how beautiful the backyard was during the night. Amy then saw Sonic sitting on a bench alone looking at the stars. Amy took a deep breath as she walked towards Sonic nervously. Amy then tapped Sonic's shoulder as Sonic turned his head as he saw Amy and smiled.

"Hey Amy, glad you could make it wanna sit down with me?" Sonic said as Amy blushed a little.

"O-Oh u-ummm, s-sure" Amy stuttered as she sat down next to Sonic as they both look up at the night sky.

"So why did you come out here? I thought your having fun with the others?" Sonic said.

"O-Oh, I-I just wanted to give you my gift" Amy said said as she gets her gift from her purse and gave it to Sonic.

"Heh, thanks Amy" Sonic said. Sonic eyes widened in surprise. The gift that Sonic got was a scarf with red and blue stripes.

"D-Do you like it? I made it myself" Amy said.

"Really? You made this? Wow, I never gotten a gift that was hand made and I love it" Sonic said as he smiles at Amy.

"Wait, no one ever gave you a gift that was hand made by them?" Amy said as Sonic nodded

"Yup, you're the first person that has given me this kind of gift which means your special to me" Sonic said as Amy blushed more.

"O-Oh hehe, t-thanks and I'm glad that you liked the scarf" Amy said.

"Yeah, I really like it" Sonic said as they both looked at the night sky once more. Minutes later, they went back inside to enjoy Sonic's birthday party. Hours later, all of them went home and was tired from having too much fun. As for Amy she was really happy that Sonic liked the gift she made for him and was also excited to see him again at school.