Chapter 7

Finding the perfect gift

It was now Monday as all the students went back to school again. Amy walked all the way to her school and meet up with her friends at the school gate as usual as they walked inside the school and put their things in their lockers. Amy then grabbed her history book from her locker as well for Blaze. Blaze then closed her locker and locked it.

"Hey Amy, wanna know something about tomorrow?" Blaze said as Amy looked at Blaze while closing her locker and locking it.

"What's to know about tomorrow?" Amy asked curiously about what's tomorrow is that Blaze know about.

"Tomorrow is Sonic's birthday" Blaze said which made Amy's eyes widened as she smiled happily.

"Really?! Tomorrow is Sonic's birthday?!" Amy said excitingly as Blaze chuckles and nods. Amy then jumped up and down excitingly.

"OMG! Tomorrow is Sonic's birthday! But what am I suppose to give him?! Blaze help me!" Amy said as she starts to panic on what she would give for Sonic's birthday. Blaze just giggled.

"Relax Amy, I'll help you pick a gift when school is over" Blaze said as Amy smiled happily and hugged Blaze.

"Oh, thank you so much Blaze! You're the best!" Amy said while hugging Blaze more.

"No problem Amy, no let's go to class" Blaze said as Amy broke the hug and nods as they both walked to class. Hours later, the bell rang and it was now lunch time as all the student rush to the cafeteria. Amy was holding her tray as she looks around on where could her friends be sitting. Amy then found her friends on where they were sitting as she walked to the table that they were sitting and sat down with them.

"Hey guys!" Amy said as Maria and Blaze smiled at Amy.

"Hey Amy" Blaze said.

"So guys do you know what to give for Sonic's birthday tomorrow?" Maria said as Amy and Blaze shook their heads.

"Nope, we'll be picking a gift at the mall when school is over, wanna come with us Maria?" Blaze said as Maria nodded.

"Sure, and I'm guessing that Sonic is going to have a party again like last year" Maria said.

"Really? Sonic had a birthday party last year and you two were invited?" Amy said as Blaze and Maria nods.

"Actually Sonic invited everyone here in school since his practically rich" Maria said.

"Yup, and that's also the other reason why his so popular in this school" Blaze said.

"Wow, I can't wait for Sonic's birthday tomorrow and give him my gift" Amy said happily as Blaze and Maria giggled.

"But do you even know what to give him" Blaze said which made Amy smile fade away and laughed in embarrassment and shook her head.

"Hehehe no not yet but I know that I can give Sonic the perfect gift for him" Amy said confidently as Blaze and Maria giggled at how confident Amy is. Minutes later, Amy, Blaze and Maria finished eating their lunch as they walked to their next class. Amy walked into the classroom and set her things down on her chair.

"Hey Amy" Sonic said which made Amy jumped in surprise.

"Sonic! Oh hey Sonic" Amy said as she laughed nervously. Sonic chuckled.

"Anyway, I wanted to invite you to my my birthday party tomorrow" Sonic said which made Amy smiled happily.

"R-Really? Your inviting me to your birthday party tomorrow?!" Amy said as Sonic nods.

"Yeah, since I'll be inviting the other students as well like last year" Sonic said "So are you gonna come to my birthday party tomorrow?"

"OMG! Yes! Thank you Sonic" Amy said.

"No problem, it starts at 6:00 pm at my place" Sonic said as Amy nodded. Then the bell rang as all the students seated down on their seats as their teacher entered the classroom and started class. Hours later, school was over as all the student walked out of the school and walked back to their homes. Amy, Blaze and Maria walked out of the school together and walked all the way to the mall and walked inside to buy a birthday gift for Sonic. When the girls were inside the mall they began to search around the mall to find a birthday gift for Sonic.

"Hey guys, I think I'm going to give this to Sonic" Maria said as she shows a mug that was written a 'happy birthday' on it.

"Okay, all you need to do is to wrap it" Blaze said.

"Yeah, I'll wrap it when I get home what about you Blaze, did you find something to give for Sonic?" Maria said

"Yeah, I'm just going to give him this video game" Blaze said as she shows a video game called Tekken 5.

"Oh, what about you Amy?" Maria said as Amy was still looking around.

"I'm not so sure what I'm going to give for Sonic" Amy said as she keeps on looking around.

"I'm sure you'll find something to give for Sonic" Blaze said as Amy nods.

"Yeah...maybe I need to look around more so I can find something to give for Sonic tomorrow" Amy said as Blaze and Maria nods.

"Alright, we're going to pay the things that we've picked. Okay?" Blaze nods.

"Okay" Amy said as Blaze and Maria walked away to pay for the things they've picked. Amy was still looking around but couldn't find anything perfect to give for Sonic's birthday tomorrow as she sigh. Amy then thought of an idea in what she'll give for Sonic.

"Hey Amy, did you found something to give for Sonic?" Blaze said as she and Maria walked towards Amy.

"Nope, I'm just going to make something for Sonic" Amy said as Blaze and Maria looked at her confused.

"What are you gonna make?" Maria asked.

"Its a secret, now let's go home" Amy said as Blaze and Maria shrugged and walked out of the mall with Amy and walked back to their houses. Amy then walked to her room and started to make her gift for Sonic's birthday tomorrow.