The Iron Blood

Unknown Location - ??th - 12:34 - Year ??

Inside of a to most people secret base, could a single figure be seen which laid on the cold, grey floor of the Cell. Slowly  waking up the first thing he did was hold his Head from an impressive Headache.

"Where in Gottes Namen am i?"  The Voice was male and came from the Human figure that stood up, looking around himself the only thing he could see we're the grey Walls of the Cell. 

Looking to what was supposed to be the Cell door, he just laughed inside. Who wouldbe stopped from some metall bars that literally everyone could walk trough with how wide apart they we're.

"Ohhh~ Seems like you finally woke up."  It came from the woman on the other side of the bars. She seemed...familiar to the male and it didn't take long until it made *Click* in his Mind. She was one of those Girls which we're fighting the Tea-drinking asslickers.

The woman before him tilted her head to the side. "Already in your own world again? Where you perhaps thinking about the schönheit which stands before you."  While the Girl...or woman said that she put a one of her fingers to her lower lip. 

"Actually...ja. You are one of those Girls that fought the Royals, aren't you?" In response to that she simply nodde, "Ja, we kicked their asses straight back to their Base and the repair docks."

"Aber enough of that. Mein Lord wants to talk with you." Opening the cell and letting him out she introduced herself. "Prinz Eugen of Admiral-Hipper-Klasse, and your guide for today."

Stepping out of the grey room behind him he looked down the long corridors which led to god knows where. "Wer might you be though?" Again asking with her Finger on the lip. 

Thinking about revealing himself he thought for a moment before introducing himself with a light bow towards her. "Bismarck, first Ship of the Bismarck-Klasse." Seeming lightly shocked for a moment the Girl before him quickly regained her composure. 'He will be an Interesting playmate...' 

Increasing the walk speed, the duo got closer to their Target every minute. That Prinz Eugen Girl always behind him, watching him like a Predator that found it's prey. A lot of Stuff went trough the Head of the Man. Memories of the past, but most importantly, the questions that he was going to ask whoever he would meet now. "We are nearly there, it will only dauer a bit longer."

And as she said, after a few more turns they we're standing before quite a big Door, one you would expect to lead into a Throneroom of some sorts. Looking around he managed to see multiple Flags which had some strange Symbol on them. The most noteworthy thing we're the pictures of what seemed to be Generals or special persons on the Walls leading up to the Door. 

The Girl which led him here knocked twice, before opening the Door after a feint "Come in." could be heard. She only needed to push  for a small bit, since the Doors seemed to open automatically after a small push. 

After that was done she leaned over the Shoulder of him. "Don't mess this up, or im going to have to say goodbye too soon." To him she seemed wierd. 'Why does she put her finger to the Lips all the time.'

Stepping trough the door it wasn't exactly what he thought would be behind the Door. It was a large Throneroom, multiple pillars on both sides leading up to the Throne and once more there we're photos of what looked like high-ranking Commanders. 

Walking up to the Throne where a woman sat with long blonde hair and overall black clothing with a somewhat too short skirt for his liking. She looked familiar to him. Almost as if they've met already.