Old Enemies

Unknown Sea - ??th - 02:45 - Year ????

As the man ran to the Bridge he could feel how the Shots were nearly hitting the Ships Hull. They fired blind, and that was quite a big Plus for him.

The turrets still aiming directly at the Front. He grabbed his Binoculars once more, and the Sight that followed wasn't ...expected. The man shook his Head, the Pain felt like as if someone just hit him with a Concrete Brick from behind.

The Memories flooding his Brain, he pushed himself up and looked through the Binoculars, altough he still couldn't see as much as he hoped, since there was still this Fog lying low above the Sea he could make out a Woman standing at the bow of a Battleship.

He did not know how, but he just knew that the Ship before him which was still coming closer with a slow pace was. Someone, or something he knew, someone he sank. The Text on the Side of the Ship just confirming his theory. "The Hood...huh, didn't expect to meet you again." he did not give the command to shoot, for now. 

From the Mist, the Ship stormed out, the Seahorn letting of a deafening sound which echoed across the Sea.

As soon as the first Turret was out of the Mist he let the Crew let loose on the Enemy as he yelled "FIRE AT WILL!!!." The Man needed to be fast though as Ships from the Royal Navy we're closing in on his Location.

While The Hood went full Broadside with her cannons.  The Bismarck shot with one at the Time, adjusting them everytime, this helped greatly with finding out what the Distance was, helping them to get closer to hitting her everytime. Both Ships nearly hitting the other, he noticed that the Brititsh Navy stopped. Altough he did not know why, it was appreciated though, since he could focus more on The Hood.

Both Batlleships exchanged Blows, Salvos and Shots with each other. The Bismarck quickly got more accurate with each Shell it sendt flying towards The Hood.

And then there it was, the first Hit. Taking out the Bridge, while the other got a clean shot on the bottom Hull near the super structure. The Bismarck wich kept it's Distance now started to open fire with 4 from 8 15cm secondary cannons. They we're deadlier then one could imagine if just left ignored.

The Hood missed once more. As the Man turned around he saw the British Navy getting closer and closer at maximum engine Power. For now he could ignore them some more. For a Moment not a single Shell flew from the German Battleship not even the secondaries.

But then it happened. A full Broadside. All 4x 38cm Main Batteries, 4x 15cm Secondary Batteries we're fired at once. With that The Hood did not even get a chance to react as nearly every Shell that was sent Flying hit it's Target, some on the Superstructure, one once more near the Bridge, the others destroying parts like Turrets or just digging themselves right trough the Deck.

The Hood slowly began to light on Fire and Burn like Hell itself, and even yet the Bismarck did not let loose. Still firing 2 more Salvos before turning away into the Direction of the Mist. 

Even though there was a Radar Signal coming directly from that Direction, he ignored it for now. He started focusing on the now closer coming British Ships, and even firing one more Salvo before disappearing in the Mist. 'Well...that was more dissapointing then i thought.'

With one last look he saw 3 Ships slowly making their way towards the Royal Navy. 2 Ships that looked like Cruisers and one was definitly a Battleship. From the Outside it nearly looked like his own, but he just thought that his Mind was playing with him.

Just as he was about to leave the Mist on the other Side, a Ship, a Battleship to be more Precise stood directly in his Way. If he had to he would, take it head on. The engines began to deliver their maximum Power Output.

But he didnt really care right now, that was also the reason why he would take the Ship Head-On if it would come to that. 

The Engines abruptly stopped though when i saw what was written on the Side of the Ship. Something that shouldn't be possible. 

The Ship before him, it was none other than his, it had the same Name written on the Side. "Bismarck" Both Ships just silently sitting in the Sea not a single thing moving on them, that  was before there could a motion be seen in both Bridges as the Captains left them, making their Way towards the Deck.

When he finally came to a Stop at the very Front of his Ship, he was silent for a moment. He did not expect a Women to be on the other Ships. Both Figures not saying a single thing to each other.

The Man grabbed his Spear that he had with him, slamming it onto the Deck, letting the German Flag be seen. "In the Name of the Kriegsmarine and ze Führer, i command you to leave that Ship your on and giving it back to its rightful Owners. If you do not comply, i will no hesitate to use force."

As the Mist started to fade away, it started to reveal the Battlefield. The British Ship slowly getting the overhand as it was their whole Fleet they brought with them. But what was most confusing for the Man standing on the Deck we're those Girls, seemingly gliding over the Water without Problems. 

That should not be possible and where have the Cruisers gone to. But then he realised what was going on. Those Girls, are the Ships, but,  in a Human form. Than those other ones are the ones from the Royal Navy. 

"I do not know who you are, but these Girls...seem to be the Ships, which are the property of the German Reich." He turned back towards the Woman on the other Ship. "I shall, help, for now. But as soon, as this is over, i want and need to get those Ships back."

Slowly turning in a big circle the Ship was making it's way towards the Battlefield. Putting the Engines on Full Power he let his Seahorn be heard. There was Silence, a short pause on the Battlefield, that was before the entirety of the Ship started to glow in Black and Red.  

Slowly but surely turning everything into small Cubes which spun around him, while he was gliding towards the Water. The Cubes slowly began to get closer together and form a sort rigging on my back.

"Thats...quite Interesting, and unexpected." With the Spear in his Hand, which he pointed at the nearest Girl he stormed onto the Battlefield, starting to shoot at everything around him. 

That was until there was an Explosion directly beside him, which made his Cape dirty and even setting a Corner on fire. 

He turned towards the Direction from which the shot came from. "You little Hur-..." It was the Woman that stood on the Hood, she seemed weakend and could barely move, but he did not care. She was still just prey to him. 

Making my way towards her, he rammed into one of the other Womans with full force, sending her flying, before spinning his Spear and letting it crash into the Side of another one. His secondaries and Main Batteries trying their best to keep up with all the Targets.

Just as one stormed towards me the Guns let loose on her. Every time i passed a Girl or woman the Things, that resembled a Shark which had my Guns on top started to snap and bite the nearest Targets.

Just when he was about to release another Salvo his Vision started to Darken, his Body beginning to get stiff and hard to move. The riggings just glowing in a Dangerous but fascinating Black and Red. 

The Spear gliding out of his Hands and hitting the Water, it revealed the German Flag ones more.  

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Updated on the 01.07.2021

Small updates to the grammatical- aswell as the Story parts. 

 -Changed the Ending, changed the Bismarck Encounter, changed the Battle with the Hood.