The Death from above

Unknown Sea - ??th - ??:?? - Year ????

The Sea was silent, not showing anymovement. That was, until the Sea started shaking. Waves getting bigger and a Storm slowly brewing itself together from above. The Thunder could be heard Miles aways its current location.

But something was different this Time. Slowly the Water started to rumble. Another Storm could be seen. This time unterwater. 

Sand and Dust getting hurled up and Lightning growing bigger inside of it as it slowly emitted a Dark Mass Which slowly expanded around it, in a radius of 500 Meters.

After 10 minutes the Storm started to die out again, leaving the Black Mass lying there for another 4 minutes until it evaporated in the Water. 

From the Mist, a shape, a ship is taking form. The silence of sea about to drift into a storm. The Ship. Made to rule the Waves across the Seven Seas, The Terror of the Sea. Anchor down and slowly going with the waves of the Seas. 

It just was there, not doing anything, not a single movement could be seen. But then, there was a Person, it stood in the Bridge. Taking in it's Surrounding with an schooled eye.

Unknown Sea - ??th - ??:?? - Year ????

After the Person stood up there wasn't any other movement going on. The Sea making the only Sounds while splashing against its sides.

Out of nowhere the Anchor lifted, bringing it up. The engines of the Ship slowly starting at the same time the Crew of the Ship stormed out manning all possible guns, stations, and positions possible on the Outside. 

"Volle Kraft voraus" (Full Power ahead.) It was the Commander which stood on the Bridge and yelled the command. Still being a Silhouette from the Outside of the Ship he turned around and walked further into the Ship looking down onto his marineers pocket watch. 

Unknown Sea - ??th - 21:58 - YEAR ????

As the Battleship was moving with a steady Pace. In the Distance could be the sound of a Fight heard, the loud Thounder obviously being from Ships. He grabbed the Binoculars, since it was Evening and there was a Fog above the Water, he gave the simple Command to head directly in.

The Mist which lay low on the Sea was a perfect Weather Condition for a Suprise Attack. "Everyone get ready!" He walked off the Bridge and made his way to the Bow of the Ship where he placed a Banner with the German Flag beside him.

He picked up quite a lot of Ships on the Radar. At least a few dozens, but it wouldn't be fun if he would just sit still and not do a single thing now would it? 

As Bismarck got around the Island, all of the 4 Cannons already turning in the Direction of the Signals.

As the Main batteries finished turning and aiming he just waited another few seconds before putting his Hand in the Air.

From the mist, a shape, a ship was taking form. The storming Sea about to turn into a Storm never imaginable. It would be a Sign, a show of force. 

A Seahorn could be heard, not even seconds later a the bow of a Ship could be seen. The Man still standing there, holding his Banner. 

He shouted a simple command. "FEUER!!!" With that he swung his arm downwards.  As soon as the command was yelled and the Arm was fully down, every Cannon let Hell loose on the Enemy. Destryoing Ammunition Storages, Turrets, Bridges, Hulls and Secondarys. 

For Outsiders it was pure Chaos. But he just stood there at the Bow. It was a terrifying Picture. With the Cannon Barrels behind him put high into the Air and with the Banner besides him not moving a single time.

 With the Cannon Barrels behind him put high into the Air and with the Banner besides him not moving a single time

Just as he turned around letting his Cape fly once more the Cannons showed the enemy their Wrath. The Secondarys now opening their Doors to Hell too. The Flaks lit up the Night Sky above them with Tracers. One Plane after another going down with a bright Explosion. 

"Für das Deutsche Reich."

With that he walked back into the inner Parts of his Ship, letting the Crew do the rest, if it would be hard on hard he would give Commands but until then he would relax for a little, the Crew was well trained after all and perfectly knew what to do.

Yet there he was, still wondering where or who he was. He still had vague Memories of a Title..."The Terror of the Seven Seas"

Unknown Sea - ??th - 01:08 - Year ????

The Thunder from the Turrets was sendt one last time, sinking last Enemy. With this all the Ships on the Enemies side now being Underwater and some even still capsizing and sinking. "Mission Erfolgreich" And with that all of the Crewmembers were gone like dust in the wind that comes and goes.

???: 'What should i do?'

As he walked around a Ship and past the Bridge he could hear a Static and then a female Voice. "Unidentified Ship please come in." 

???: 'This could be getting interesting' "This is Unidentified Ship, coming in.

?????: "I repeat, identify yourselve Unidefied Vessel. Your in Iron Blood Territory, if not complying we will resolve with Force."

???: 'Well, if she puts it like that.' "This is Bismarck BN 509 of the Deutsche Kriegsmarine"

It was Silent for a long time. "This is your last warning, i repeat, this is your last Warning. Our Commander is already at Base 005, i repeat, This is your last Warning. Identify yourself"

That was quite the Interesting Information, but he put it on the Side for now. Till now he figured out something about some Iron Blood Territory, some Commander named Bismarck and some random Base.

He turned the Radio off, but not without saying a good "Have a great Evening" Before the Person on the other Side could respond he already made his way in the Direction of his little Office. He already knew they would propably come. What he did not know though was that they we're already nearly in Range of their Cannons. 

Just as the man was about to Open his Door a faint Thunder could be heard. 'Maybe just a Storm forming near us.' That was what he thought it was, until the Shells Landed in some Distance of the Bismarck.

The Man instantly turned around and made his Way up to the Bridge, where as soon as he yelled. "Everybody on Battlestations, everybody on Battlestations, Enemy Ships detected, I repeat everybody on Battlestations" With that the Crew started running around coming stormed into the Bridge and to the Flaks on the Outside of the Ship.

--------

21.02.2021. 00:00 Grammary Update finished, hope you had fun reading. The Next Chapters will follow soon.

~Xauron