pt. 1

I am a eighteen y/o girl, normally being dominant with other people. But in Bed I really like to be the submissive, just letting go is one of the best feelings. Oh and I have to mention, that I have daddy-issues... so guess my kink by that...

We have this really cute guy in one of the sales stores in our little town. He always is so nice to me and he seems shy. I knew him before he knew me. Little does he know, that his brother and his friends tried to kill me when I was in High-school.

Anyways, he's really cute and stuff. He has curly, diamond-red hair and beautiful eyes.
His name is Steven and he's three years older than me. And then there was another guy which I met like six years ago. He's 23 now. His Name is Olivier.
These two were living together, but I didn't know that.
So, Steven and I met in this Shop where he works and we were just chattering a bit. Then he asked "are you Single? Because you shouldn't be. Such a beautiful young Lady like you shouldn't walk the streets alone." I told him I was single since Valentinesday, where I left my fiancé because he had cheated on me.

He told me to wait outside the store at 8 pm. I did as I was told. I informed my mom I was going to my best Friends to have a sleepover. She gave me her okay and so I went to the backdoor of this little store at 7:45 pm. It was a warm summer evening and the sun was about to set. I was so nervous, that's why I arrived early. At 8:05 pm he exited the backdoor of the shop and took a look around. He stopped walking. There he was. So tall. So beautiful. His eyes met mine. These amazing green eyes lit up with more and more joy the longer he looked at me. He came over, gave me a peck on my cheek and asked me if I had already eaten dinner.
"No, I didn't" I answered.
"And you?" I asked.
"Me neither" He responded.
He took my hand and lead me to his car. He had a black Volkswagen Golf GTi in matte, with LED strips inside, that would light up when he started the car. He opened the door for me and even put on my seatbelt for me, which made my body tense up a little and I felt a sensational tingle on my skin where his breath clashed with my skin. Then he closed the door and hopped onto the drivers seat.
We drove to his home which was a fifteen minute ride with a little bit of traffic and traffic lights. We didn't have much conversation, but that was totally fine with me.

When we arrived there, he told me to stay seated and that he wanted to open the door for me.
I remained exactly as I was. As he walked around the car, I saw his arm muscles flex and move. He loosened my seatbelt and there it was again. That tingling sensation. This time I even got goosebumps.

We entered his flat.

Meanwhile he mentions that he has a roommate who's name's Olivier, but I could call him Oli. He'd be good with that. He took my hand again and showed me all the rooms. The flat was pretty big and sooo beautiful.
I realized he was staring at me, smiling. I was just standing there, watching this beautiful place. He lead me to the kitchen and sat me down on a chair. I watched him cooking dinner and enjoyed talking to him.

After we had eaten, he turned on some movie. Shortly after I got tired and just fell to the side, almost asleep. With my head on his lap we continued to watch the movie.
He stroked my hair and I slowly fell asleep, my head still on his lap.
The movie was still on, but he carried me to bed.

He was pulling his pants and his Shirt off. He got to bed, tucked himself in and as he was ready to go to sleep, his roommate entered with a knock.
"Oh hey Steven, didn't know you had a visitor... didn't meant to disturb you.. have a good night."
That was the Moment I woke up. With a very sleepy voice, totally confused I asked where I'd be. They both answered the same time "in Stevens Bedroom."
I looked towards the door because the voice sounded familiar.

"Is it you Olivier? Is it really you? The one that helped me with my back when this Idiot punched my spine... the one teaching me french in a seperate room, my ex-private teacher?"

Then he remembered me.

He dropped to his knees right beside me and stroked my hair. "Oh my GOD! It's you little princess. I didn't realize you were an adult already. Oh, how the time flies!" He said. I sat up, still sleepy and found myself in a oversized Shirt, which wasn't mine. I looked at Steven reproachful. I looked down on me, again to assure it really wasn't mine. Now I was sure and I confrontet him with it. He told me, that he just wanted my clothes to be clean the next morning.
I thanked him and cuddled myself onto his chest. I fell asleep again.
I felt him moving and I moved away from him.
He told me whispering that he had to go to the bathroom real quick, I just nodded and made a sleepy "mhm" noise.

He wasn't coming back for like eternity so I got up and walked through the flat, but into the wrong direction. I walked into Oli's room. He was still awake, lying in his bed, watching his phone... he looked up, surprised.
"Hey sweetheart, are you lost?" He asked, but before I could answer...