pt. 10

A soft nibbling on my earlobe made me refocus on what was happening right now.

The deep moan that came from between my legs made me shiver and gave me goosebumps.
Something rustled, I guess they were taking something out of one of the bags they brought home.
As if the shivers weren't enough, I felt something icy cold on my nipple...
An Ice cube seemed to be placed on nips, it started to melt immediately a cold water droplet ran down my boob.
Then I felt the man poking me with his Dick moving and licking the drop off of me. His Tongue followed the trail the drop had left behind, and when he was between my boobs he kissed them each, moved back to the middle and then up towards my throat, hitting my sensitive spot there.

At the same time I felt my asshole being prepared for something to enter. The licking and tongue thrusting into my pussy didn't stop, but the finger circled a bit, then the tip of the finger entered...
It felt amazing, so amazing, it made me release some of my very own juice into the mouth of the man penetrating and tongue-fucking me.
The finger went into my ass again, this time a little deeper. He did that a couple of times, until the whole Finger was in my ass.

The same now happening with 2 and then 3 fingers whilst the man on top of me bit my lower lip and made me moan.

They stopped.

Visibly confused I wanted to ask what was going on, but I couldn't speak, because they got off and out of me and turned me around, I was so surprised, I gasped for air.

My booty was now moved so my ass was in the air. I was in the doggy position.
Rafael kneeled right behind and leaned over me, whispering in my ear, that they would tell me everything that was going on, what I couldn't see.

"Okay Mommy. Now Oli is kneeling behind me, he's gonna fuck me. And I will eat your ass meanwhile. And when you're visibly ready, I will fuck you in your ass too.
Now Oli, stick your dick into me. Slowly.
Grab my dick.
And now thrust into me!"

I felt Steven crash into me, which almost made me loose my balance.

They moaned. It made me shiver again. Then I felt hot Hands on my Ass cheeks.
"Now mommy, Steven is going to spread your cheeks and he'll start to lick you, now.
In the mean time, I am going to fuck and stroke his little man, to make Pre-Cum appear and preparing him for your tight little ass." Oli said with a very deep, risky voice.

I couldn't wait, I was so impatient. The Tongue entered my ass easily, it made me jolt forward.
That's when I felt an arm wrap around me and holding me in place. Then again I felt the tongue.

The other Hand moved to the bag and took out something. I heard it starting to vibrate and I immediately knew it was the womanizer Sex toy.
It was placed onto my clit and made sucking like motions on it. I lost my mind, I fell into the feeling, I completely lost myself in the moment.

Then I felt Stevens thick, throbbing dick on my asshole. I moved myself towards him to have him in me as fast and hard as possible. It actually worked, he filled me completely.
He stretched me.
I could feel Oli thrusting and Steven continuing the movement... he screamed Stevens name whilst coming into him. Shortly after Steven shot his hot load into me, whilst I came again for like the third time since using the toy.

Hiiiii Guys

As promised Chapter 10 a little sooner.

Lemme hear your thoughts about it ❤

XoXo
Michaela