pt. 9

I got rid of the rope around Stevens hands.
"Now get out of Oli and give him a hand Job."

Arousal rushed through my body when I saw how relieved the two of them looked.

I started dripping onto the sheets, it felt kinda weird, but also very good.

As I locked Eyes with Oli I blushed.

"I changed my mind. I wanna try overstimulation. Do you know, what that means? I want to have orgasm after orgasm after orgasm until I almost or actually do pass out. I want you to fuck me, to lick me, to Finger me and most of all... to make me come, well... orgasm...
Maybe use a little breath control, ropes or Handcuffs and a blindfold, but do NOT use cum Control on me. And maybe even try hot wax or ice cubes.  You got that?"
I asked them.

They looked at me with hunger being visible in their eyes. Pre-Cum started to drip off their dicks which made me lick my lips as I wanted to suck their delicious juice out of them.

The air was literally vibrating and started to get thicker and thicker. It was almost unbearable to not touch each other...

"One more thing.. " I said "your mouths have to be on me. ALWAYS. It doesn't matter where or what they do, they just have to touch my skin... unless I tell you something different. Got that?"

As if they'd share one voice they said "yes mommy"

Oli kneeled behind me and tied me up with the Blindfold. I very much liked it to be the "pleasure-victim".

As soon as they laid me down, I felt hot breaths on my breasts. I couldn't tell whose hand traveled up to my throat gently squeezing it and whose hand wandered down over my navel to my lower lips.
The Hand on my throat squeezed a little harder as the fingers of the hand between my lower lips found the clitoris.

In circular movements the fingers started to massage my very sensitive spot, putting just the smallest amount of pressure to it, but it was enough to make me squirm and rock my hips towards the hand.
And as I tried to move against said hand, to intensify the pressure, the hand on my throat grabbed me even tighter to keep me in place. At the same time, my hard, erect nipples were slightly bit and massaged with teeth.

Not only did I moan, I also dug my nails into the sheets. The orgasm built up deep in my stomach. It felt so heavy. I just knew it would almost knock me out.

This tingling sensation built up rapidly, tensing my whole body, almost ripping my muscles. I found my release which felt like my brain shut off, my muscles relaxed for a sec and I let out a loud moan whilst arching my back and rolling my eyes back in lust.
My entrance and vaginal canal started to twitch and the Clit kinda tickled. Everything felt heavenly.

I wanted a break, but also, I wanted to continue, because that's what's overstimulation is about, right?

I felt the bed shift, soft, wet lips trailing sloppy kisses down my belly.

Then they sucked, right where the hem of my panties would be, if I would've worn any, causing a hickey.

I heard a deep, animalistic growl, then felt something wet and smooth on the inner thigh...

The hand on my throat released me for a quick moment, just for someone to hover over me, their dick poking into the belly and a hand grabbing my throat again...

Hi Guys

Sorry for the delayed chapter... I had to rewrite the whole story...

Hope you like it. I'm already on part 10...

Tell me if you want some music to listen to whilst reading my story

XoXo
Michaela