pt. 7

"Now I wanna get up and eat breakfast with you guys. Can you make me something, please?"

"No need to say please baby. Just relax and tell us what you want." Oli said.

"English Breakfast. But with eeeeextra bacon and eggs. But specifically the extra bacon..." I grin whilst I say it.

They nod, smile and get up. Steven carries me into the kitchen and makes sure I'm seated in the chair comfortablyand correctly, so I won't fall.

Then he started helping Oli making breakfast and getting all the dishes for it. I enjoyed it very much, just having a good time with them.
As we all finished, I became horny again and wanted them to get railed.

"So, do these twelve hours, that have started already include having Sex or is it just in the last twelve hours?" I ask.

"Whatever our queen wishes to do, is our command" They say.

So I had a real special Idea of how you wanted to have it done.

I explained to them what Items would be needed. Such as Rope, Blindfold, Icecubes, Candles, Matches/Lighters, Handcuffs, Scented Oil, Towels, Whipped Cream and even more Rope etc.

I wrote them a list to organize them items.

To get List

-Rope
-Blindfold
-Icecubes
-Candles
-Matches/Lighters
-Handcuffs
-Scented Oil
-Towels
-Whipped Cream
-More Rope
-Honey
-Chocolate Sprinkles
And
-Ben&Jerry's ®️ Ice cream (Cookie Dough)

They both got out, one got into the supermarket and the other one into DIY shop.
I underlined the Ice Cream because I really wanted some. Like really really.

I finished the plan I had in my head, during the boys' shopping trip. It would be a bit sadistic, but also very hot, cold and yummie.

I got really excited about it and started to touch myself. I moved one hand down and the other one onto my mouth to muffle my moans.
"Just don't be too loud" I thought. But I was  anyways. Because I moaned so loud, I didn't hear the front door open and the boys sneaking up to me... starting to caress me with kisses all over as they start to moan too.
Just because they love how I feel and taste and smell and act and look and sound. Literally just everything.

Hey Guys
Long time no see! I hope you are ready for the next chapter... it is going to be so intense!

Anyways, I started a new book today and I hope you like this one too. It is called "one kiss and I'll be gone" go check it out I you like explicit scenes and an italian Man❤

I hope you had a good day/week and I wish you all the best!
Best regards
Michaela❤😇