pt.3

...they nodded. "Sounds good." they said. I smirked weakly. Oli brought out the handcuffs which were hidden in the Headboard of the bed. Like literally Anchored in the wood.
He pulled off my Shirt and threw it away. Then Rafael and Oli handcuffed me to the bed. I thought luckily I shaved yesterday
Rafael pulled down my pants and pulled out a pair of ankle cuffs. Like, one cuff at each side of the bed.

Oli helped him cuff me to the bed, I was still wearing my lace underwear. Once I'm safely laying there, they start to undress each other, putting on a show to make me wet. Once they were naked, Oli started to trail kisses down my body. Meanwhile Steven started kissing from a bit over the ankle upwards, towards my soaked lace thong.
Oli worshipped my breasts and sucked on the right one, he caressed the left one and stroked it.
Rafael reached my pussy and pulled the thong a bit aside. I could feel his warm breath, he chuckles. It makes me even more needy, so I move my hips up against him.

"So needy and ready for us, look Oli."
I didn't want so much attention from their eyes on my pussy so I try to pull my legs together but Rafael has good reflexes and puts his hands in-between my thighs, pushes them a little and moves his head back down.

He trailed kisses up my thighs again, starting from the right knee. Oli continues his work, but now he sucks the other breast, very hard, already making me moan really loudly. I stop the second I hear my 'slipped-through' moan.

Steven meanwhile has reached my very, very wet pussy, but he stopped doing a thing. Then he asked Oli to please take something out and then he blindfolded me. "That's how you can feel everything way more intense" Steven explained.
I just weakly nodded my head and let them take control over me.