CHAPTER 1 :

There was a screeching scilence in Jimin's ears. He opened his eyes but everything was blurry! There was an unbearable pain at the back of his head. He could see some one but couldn't recognize him. Everything went black.
'No no Jimin! JIMIN! NO. Jimin! LOOK AT ME. JIMIN. Hang IN there! Just a little more. ' he chocked in his own tears. His hands were covered in Jimin's blood. He picked jimin up and called a taxi.
"HOSPITAL -FAST -PLEASE. "
"Jimin listen! Jimin! Just a little more. I am here!" Taehyung was holding jimin's hands in his. Tears streaming down his eyes.
________________________________________

"He's out of risk , but the head injury is quite acute and he has had an immense amount of blood loss. He hasn't regained consciousness yet. We are trying our best."

Taehyung was on the floor crouched at the corner. His head dug in his elbow. He wasn't crying anymore. He couldn't accept that it was him who fought with Jimin and it's his fault. What if something happened to Jimin? What if he had lost-

"Tae? What happened? Where is JIMIN? " hobi came running with all the other members. The moment Tae saw Hobi he hugged him tight. Hobi lifted him up giving him a support and comforted him. "Its ohk ! Its ohk!" Both of them were sobbing.
"ITS NOT OKAY HOBI! ITS NOT! HOW COULD HE. WHAT THE FUCK KIM TAEHYUNG! " Kook held him up by collar and banged him to the nearest wall , "WHAT THE HELL TAE? WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM! YOU FUCKING COULD HAVE KILLED HIM. HE COULD HAVE DIED! ARE YOU IN YOIR SENSES KIM TAEHYUNG? ARE YOU? WERE YOU?" Jungkook broke down howling and sobbing on the floor. Jin sat beside jungkook with an arm around him. Tae was petrified. He wasn't able to move. He knew it was his DAMN FUCKING FAULT. He wasn't even supposed to be alive now.
"Why did you it Taehyung? One thing I requested from you was to keep him happy! And you did what? HE COULD HAVE FUCKING DIED. I COULD HAVE FUCKING LOST HIM. WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE THEN? WHAT the HELL would YOU have DONE? HE -"
"He's okay kook! Doctor said he's out of danger!" Namjoon said.
"Then why isn't he gaining his consciousness? TELL ME WHY ISN'T HE?" Kook got up and walked to Tae where he stood paralyzed. "ONE THING THAT I ASKED FROM YOU ...... WHAT DID YOU GIVE ME IN RETURN? JUST ONE single thing!" He rested his hand on Tae's shoulder and kept on sobbing.
________________________________________

'Dr. Dan how's Jimin? ' Jin asked the doctor when he came out of Jimin's room.
'He's fine! But-' doctor replied.
Jungkook ran to the doctor, held his hand in both of his and sobbed 'Is he going to be okay? Did he? Did he suffer a lot? What happened to him?'
'Don't worry he is going to be fine but I think he's suffering from amnesia. He forgot What happened last night and doesn't even remember that he has an upcoming concert the next month. We are still not sure. There maybe some blanks in his memory right now. It is temporary. It is nothing serious. Otherwise he seems to remember everything . He will be fine. But he's weak. Actually very weak. Try not to make him hyper or get him excited. That can harm him. Kim namjoon? ' doctor called out.
'Yes am done with the paper works. Do I need to add up the patient medical details separately? ' namjoon choked trying not to cry.
'Miss yojoon can guide you to that. In the office desk please. She will be talking to you about the further details.'
Taehyung was sitting on the chair outside Jimin's room.
His face was expressionless. What was he doing?
He was thinking about this evening.

Heya! This is my first fanfiction. Hope you guys like it. Comments are appreciated. Saranghae 💜...