CHAPTER 4:

(Time skip:)

A day had passed and Jimin was home now. Jk had brought him back from the hospital. Everyone was back to normal from their sober and depressed self. Finally things felt normal in the BANGTAN DORM.

Taehyung would never have come back ,to a what we call... absolutely normal... but He was happy. To see Jimin ''happy'' . Without any complications.

And with all the toil . Jimin had got dark circles around his evergreen puffy eyes and he had become incredibly thin but he was still beautiful. Like an angel.

They were all sitting at the dining table having coffee. There was a creak of the door and somebody almost tumbled in with 6 inches stilettos and huge bags ,a suitcase and a key chain with two keys which probably looked like it was used to 'rock the bike ' .

The moment she met Tae's shocked eyes who was standing at the corner of the table. She threw the bags aside and ran into his arms. Tae reacted by picking her up with a swift move.

She was a goddess in disguise. She was beautiful. She had small eyes , plump lips and high defined cheekbones and a sharp jawline . She was no less than Hathor or Cleopatra. Just in modern attires. Her blonde bangs hung just above her eyes hiding her thin eyebrows.

'Miss Lalisa Manoban. After a long time. I missed you'

She was still in Taehyung arms ... her legs around his waist and she hugged him tight.

'Mr. Kim Taehyung . I missed you too'
'So MR. KIM TAEHYUNG and MISS LALISA MANOBAN. the best 'So called' bro and sissy in law pair. We exist in this wonderful world too.'

'Kook! Oh.' She went red. Even her long bangs couldn't hide the red patch on both of them cheeks and ears.

'Yes kook. I like it. ' jk smirked.

' when in the world will you stop teasing me?' she jumped down of Tae still red. 'Like . How many times do I have to tell you I am over ... just stop it!'
Jk rolled onto the floor laughing. Everybody else was blank.

'Sorry. I know. You are going to stay right? It's going to be fun. I think we will go out for a picnic too. Like to join? Guys u ready right.?'

There was a 'yeah! Party! ' in unison.

Everyone was busy. Packing for the picnic. They had postponed the concert for Jimin. Because he needed rest and jimin was desperate in giving his best in the concerts. They were going to Bukchon Hanok Village.

(Time skip)

Lisa was in the kitchen. Making coffee.
'Ahhhh! WE ARE GOING TO LEAVE IN AN HOUR. ARE YOU PEOPLE NOT COMING? JOONI OPPA I KNOW ITS NOT A HONEYMOON BUT WE CAN OFFER YOU PRIVACY. YOU CAN MAKE OUT IN THE BUS IF YOU WANT TOO . ' Jimin , Tae , Hobi , Yoongi and Kook who were already in the dining table watching the news laughed.

'Calm down Lisa Joon is making out with no one.' Jin came down with his and namjoon's luggage.

'Oh. What's taking him so long?'

'My boyfriend has lost my favorite lip balm which I gave him to put in our luggage. I am not taking him until he finds it out. I don't want my world wide handsome lips to be in relationship with some other flavour of balm. That one is the best. ' Jin eyed kook with a serious look and he stopped laughing. Lisa was already on the floor rolling with laughter.

'Time for the bus!' Kook had called out after they finished their breakfast.
The 2 hours of ride had included energy drinks.... breathless rapping by the vocal line.... mind blowing vocals by the rappers.... 'in bus' choreography by jin and much more. Lisa was there busy watching k-dramas. She seemed to ignore Kook from the very first day. The reason had remained unknown.

Kook came and sat beside her.
'Hey! HEY! LALISA MANOBAN! I do exist. Why are you ignoring me.?'

'....'

'Lisa. Tell me the reason!'

' let's be clear Jungkook. You keep on acting acting as if I have a whole hearted stupid crush on you. How many times do I have to make you realise that I am already over you. Yes . It took me a lot of time... 2 years of my high-school and the remaining 3 years of college... but I am over you.'

'Okay cool. I understand. I was just messing around. Now that I know your problem. I wont mess around. I wont flirt and I will do what ever you want. Friends? I can consider you as a FRIEND right?'

'Only if you remember the limits. Yes!' Lisa looked at kook.

'Yas! Mission accomplished ' Kook gave a bunny smile and pouted. His doe eyes met Lisa's tiny ones.

Shit! Lisa had realised. Her whole five years of resistance of her affections towards jungkook had now gone in vain. It just took one kookie pout to make Lisa fall for him again. She laughed and hugged Jungkook before she even knew what she was doing. Jungkook didn't push her off . Instead he hugged her back and whispered ' did my pout work?'

'KOOK!'

'OKAY SORRY!'
They both chuckled.

(Sorry 😔 for all the grammatical errors and spelling mistakes..... if any)