CHAPTER 9:

(Time skip: 2 days.)

Tae was better now. Doctor had said that he was suffering from depression and hadn't eaten well.
The wedding was knocking on the door... a day was just left. Lisa was all about her gowns and dresses.

' OPPA?!?!? IS THIS GOOD? RED ONE IS TOO CLUMSY... '

'OH GOD LISA... STOP SHOUTING WILL YOU? ALL OF THEM LOOKS GOOD ON YOU. AND HOW IN THE WORLD WILL I SEE IF ITS CLUMSY OR NOT' Hobi had shouted back from the washroom.

Seemed like it was Lisa who was the bride preparing for her wedding. A dozen pair of heels were scattered everywhere . Boxes of luxurious makeups and packets of gold face masks were lying on the bed.

'Woah sis. Did you buy the whole lot of beauty products that Korea had ever produced? ' Tae had walked in lazily with a bag.

Even though he had dark circles under his eyes he looked no less than the Gucci boy. He looked like and angel who was back from a war with the devils and was tired.

'What's that?'

'Something you would want to wear to the wedding.'

Lisa quickly took the bag and opened it. A small wooden box on which 'Lisa' was carved out. She opened it to find a pendant. It was whimsical. She hugged Taehyung.
'What would I do without you?'

'Why without me? Always and forever remember? '

'Brother'

'Sister'

And they chuckled with Lisa in Tae's embrace. Tae was still weak and had grown thinner. These 2 days of fever have had an effect on him.

'Did you give it to Lisa ?'

'Yes ... thank you jimin.'

'Did she like it?'

'Yes. She loved it. '

'Mmm.... heh... planning to be a bride probably. '

'Yeah absolutely'

'Wish granted! She going to be a bride soon.' Jimin said to himself under his breath.

'Sorry? What? What did you say.' Taehyung might have heard what jimin said to himself.

'Nothing. '

(Sorry 😔 for all the grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.... if any)