I

Another day, another comeback. Today it was Itzy's comeback. Me and Gowon were sitting on the bed ready to start streaming. "NARI IT'S 1 OMG IT DROPPED" Gowon managed to say as soon as the time changed.

We ended up streaming for about 5 hours when we got tired. I was on food duty so I went out to go buy us food. If you haven't noticed me and Gowon are VERY big kpop fans. We stan pretty much everyone so we have to stream their music videos and buy all the albums. How do we afford all of this at age 20? Gowon or my sugar mommy as I call her is actually quite rich. Me on the other hand.. well let's just say I work many jobs while trying to maintain a decent school life. It's hard to do it all, but that's what I do.

I went and got us some dumplings at the nearby shop. I was on my way home when I got a notification.

*realstraykids has posted a new photo*

I obviously stopped and quickly opened the notification.

Changbin posted a selfie. While I was standing there in the middle of the road smiling like an idiot I heard cars beeping. I became aware of my surroundings and ran to the path. I really need some help. Well as you can tell Stray kids are my favorite group so I always try to check on what they're doing. I made it home. Me and Gowon ate the dumplings and went back to streaming. It was now 11 PM. We weren't really tired, but we had to go to sleep because tomorrow we were going to see Stray kids in concert. We were both very excited as it was our first time seeing Stray kids in real life. We both love them so much. I got ready for bed. I put on my favorite songs and fell asleep.

I woke up to the loving sound of my alarm clock. Or shall I say roommate. Great. I was about to go back to sleep when I got a pillow thrown in my face. "WAKE UP NARI IT'S CONCERT DAY!" Oh, shoot she's right. I jolted up from my bed and ran straight to the bathroom. I took a nice warm shower and washed my long, dark hair. After I was done I did my makeup. I put on dark red eyeshadow with a silver glitter eyeliner since it would match my outfit. I wore a dark red shirt with a white skirt and boots. I basically dressed up as their lightstick. I was finally ready so I came out of the bathroom.

I saw Gowon was in the kitchen. I went up to her, but was a little confused by her outfit. It wasn't revealing or anything, but it was bright neon green. "You look like you're going to an NCT concert," I said whilst chuckling. "Um yeah, that's kinda the point?" Gowon said a little confused by my statement. "What do you mean? We're going to see Stray kids?" I said taken aback by her question. "Stray kids?" Gowon asked. "Yea? Don't you remember? We got the tickets last month?"

Go Won stood in silence for a bit but finally spoke: " Look I know we got the tickets for NCT last month, but who is this Stray kids? Are they new?"

I was in disbelief. What did she mean? I was about to show her my phone lock screen but it was all black. I could have sworn it was Changbin's new photo? I went to nstagram to search them up, but..

*no search results found for realstraykids*

Now I was really confused. I started getting anxious. I searched them up everywhere but no results. I ran to my room. My posters.. They were all of different groups, but none were Stray kids. I went to text my internet friends, but even none of them knew who I was talking about. Was this some kind of sick joke?

Go Won walked into my room and found me in tears sitting on the floor. " Hey hey! It's okay why are you so upset? Is this about that rookie group?" She calmly asked me while pulling me into a hug.

I pulled away and managed to yell out: "THEY AREN'T A ROOKIE GROUP GOWON!" She was a little shocked but asked: "Okay okay. Do I really know them tho?" I couldn't believe what was happening. Just yesterday I was overjoyed with my best friend about seeing them in concert but now..

"I'm going to get some fresh air." With that, I walked outside. I went straight to a kpop shop but again no Stray kids. I even asked some people on the streets if they knew who Stray kids were but no one did.. no one.

I was losing all hope when I saw someone very familiar.

Seungmin!

Oh my god!

I went up to him. I was very nervous and scared, but managed to ask: "Excuse me do you happen to be Kim Seungmin?" I was a little shocked and the fangirl in me was trying to calm down. "Yes? Do I know you?" He asked very confusedly. "Oh haha no, but I am a very big Stay so I was just wondering what's happening with Stray kids?"

"Stray kids?" He asked confused, "I think you got the wrong person I'm sorry." And with that same confused face, he walked off. That really broke me. Was it all a dream? What was happening? I was now in tears sitting on a bench nearby. I was about to lose all hope when I heard someone running. I looked up and saw a guy going up to almost everyone he saw in a hurry. He soon came up to me too and now I could tell who he was..

"Hello excuse me do you happen to know who Straykids are?