III

"I think it's a portal." "What?" I asked confused. "I asked some people around here if they see anything weird in the lake, but they all looked at me as If I was crazy. None of them could see the glitch." He stated. That made sense but why a portal. No. Why was there even a glitch there? "I think we should go in it," Jisung said as he turned to look at me. "Are you crazy?" I told him. "What if it's not a portal and we die? No, what if it is a portal and we die? We don't know what it is or what happens if we touch it!" I told him in a slightly louder tone. " If we die then we die. At least we would have tried it." He very calmly stated. "Excuse me? Do you think I would just risk my life for a glitched lake that could kill me? Leave all my friends and family as if it's nothing?" I said surprised by his response. "We won't die. I promise." He said. "And how do you know that?" I asked. "Because I saw someone coming in and out of it," Jisung said. "You what?" Jisung then pointed to a path that comes from the lake and said: "I saw an odd-looking man coming from the lake, I hid behind a tree and watched him. He walked away and after a few hours he came back and went into the lake." I was not expecting that. After all, everything is happening so fast I can't process anything. "Okay, let's say that you saw him. Why did no one else react to him going in the lake?" I asked. "It happened between 2-4 AM Nari," Jisung told me. I looked at him very confused. "Why were you here at 2 in the morning??" He chuckled and said: "I had a lot on my mind, I wanted to get some fresh air, and then I came across this lake."  That made more sense, but I still was confused as to what this lake is. "Why don't we try going in it then?" I asked. Jisung was taken aback by this but relieved to know that he wouldn't have to go there alone. "Okay. Let's meet here tonight at 2 AM then?" He asked. I nodded. Then we went home to prepare for whatever we are getting ourselves into. It was only around 7 PM so I took a nap, had dinner, and talked with Gowon. I waited for her to fall asleep and then quietly snuck out. The park wasn't too far from here, about a 20-minute walk, but it seemed a lot closer now that I was nervous. I got there and out of nowhere I felt a hand over my mouth and I was being pulled away. I was going to scream, but I soon realized it was Jisung. He had his finger to his lips and told me to be quiet. He pointed to the lake. There he was. The odd-looking man coming out of there. He had white long smooth hair. He was very tall and buff. His eyes were almost the same shade of white as his hair. He was definitely not human. His clothes were strange as well. He had armor-like boots and spikes coming out of his pauldron. Basically an odd choice of clothes. He came out of the lake and soon walked away to god knows where. Jisung now turned to look at me and asked: " Are you sure you're ready for this? It will be a lot to take in." I took a deep breath and nodded. "I'm as ready as I'll ever be."