IV

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be."

With that Jisung grabbed my hand and we started walking to the lake. We were now at the end of the path. We looked at each other, Jisung squeezed my hand and said: " Whatever happens next I'm glad to have met you and know that I'll always remember you." He smiled and I smiled back. After he said that we started walking and finally stepped into the lake. We went deeper, and deeper until we went fully under the water. Never letting go of each other's hand. I started feeling dizzy and after a while, everything went black.

Jisung's POV

My head hurts like crazy. What the hell happened. I slowly opened my eyes only to be shocked by my surroundings. I was on the ground and everything around me was so weird. I was on purple sand, the sky was pink everything was so odd. There were no trees, no buildings, basically nothing. Just me, the sand and the sky. Wait. Where's Nari?? I looked around me, but she was nowhere to be seen. Now I was really panicking. Maybe we shouldn't have come here. What if something bad happened to her? No Jisung pull it together. Maybe we got separated, but I won't be able to help if I panic. I got up and started walking. I didn't really know where I was, but I thought maybe I'll just walk and get to somewhere. Out of nowhere, I heard a female voice.

"Who are you supposed to be? I've never seen anything like you." I turned around and saw a woman-looking thing. It's not human, you can tell. It had human features like long black hair, eyes, nose, and lips, but its eyes were yellow almost golden. It had the tongue of a snake and most importantly it had horns and huge, black wings. I couldn't speak, I was practically frozen. "Oh, you're a human. I've never seen one of you up close." It was basically Three times bigger than me. It was flying so now it flew down to the ground and kneeled down so it would get a closer look at me. "You're so adorable. Don't worry I won't hurt you." I was relieved to hear that. "Tell me human, how did you end up here?" It asked me. I took a deep breath and finally spoke: "Me and my friend saw this lake that looked like a portal and went in it." Wow Jisung you left out almost everything. I panicked I couldn't say why we went there or what happened for us to go in there. "A lake you say?" It asked. I just nodded."You seem nervous human. I'll let you rest. Don't worry you can trust me. Collect your thoughts and tell me later." It smiled and put out its hand for me to step on. I did and it grabbed me. "Brace yourself we will go up high." Great. If my fear of heights wasn't a thing it would be nice. With that, it started flapping its wings and flew up high. 

I closed my eyes, but after a while, I opened them. We sure were up high. It was a beautiful view tho. The pink sky had clouds too and we went through them. Soon we saw something that resembled a city in the sky. It was made out of clouds! Something straight out of a storybook. We approached it and soon we arrived. It stopped flying and stepped on the clouds. I was scared to fall, but the woman-looking thing noticed that and chuckled and said: "Don't worry you won't fall through. I've put a magic spell on these clouds so don't worry." With that, she set me down. I looked around and it was so beautiful. Even though it was made of clouds it didn't look like it. Everything was white, yes, but it was as if it is made of marble or something. Soon I noticed more human-looking things and started wondering where I was. As if on cue the woman-looking thing started speaking: "Welcome to Horena human. I am Zen the ruler." It said with a smile. I felt better knowing its name. "I'm Jisung. Uhh, member of the planet Earth?" it chuckled. "Hello, Jisung. I think this will be a lot for you to take in so why don't I take you to get some rest, yeah?" I think I could use that. My head was still hurting like crazy. 

Zen took me to her place or I would call it a castle. Inside it was so beautiful. Still white, but it had more color than outside. It had black, spiral stairs and pink walls. She took me to a room. Did I mention everything was 3 times bigger? Everything was HUGE. Imagine the size of the bed. I wasn't complaining, but it was quite scary. I decided I should take a nap and drifted off to sleep.