VI

?? Pov

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SOMETHING WENT WRONG??" I was practically yelling. "I heard some human memories didn't get erased." How is that possible? Does that mean my plan won't work out? Who am I kidding? They're just a couple of weak humans. I'll just have to eliminate them.

Jisungs Pov

I finally woke up after what felt like forever. After getting out of that huge bed I made my way down the stairs. They were really high, but thankfully there was a place you could slide down. Zen was already there. "Oh, you're awake human! How are you feeling?" Why doesn't she just call me by my name? "Yeah. I feel better I guess." My head stopped hurting if that's what she meant.

I sat down on the big, cloud-shaped couch. It was the softest thing I've ever touched. I feel really small right now. "So tell me human. What's the real reason why you're here." She asked me. I really don't know if I can trust her, but it's not really like I have a choice right now. I don't know where I am or how to get out of here. "Like I said before me and my friend entered a lake that brought us here, but the story is longer and more complicated than just that," I said. I explained everything in little details after that. She stayed silent so I thought she didn't believe me, but after a while, she started speaking: "So Yama really went for it huh?" Who's Yama?

Nari's Pov

Edgar told me more about Genomia and where I've entered. Apparently, Genomia is one of the 5 universes. He said he'll tell me more about the others later. Each universe has its ruler and Edgar is the ruler here. Planet Earth is a part of the Milky Way which I am currently not in. I am on the main planet of Genomia – Miroh. This is a lot of information for me to take in all at once, but I'll try my best to remember all of this. To put it short, I am on a new planet in a different universe and right now I am talking with something we humans people would call an 'alien'.

I now told him my part of the story. He looked shocked after everything and mumbled something to himself. I didn't hear exactly what he said. I did manage to hear something Yama. "Would you excuse me for a moment ? I have to go do something. Feel free to look around here, just please don't get lost." And with that, he left the house. Well, what am I supposed to do now? Wait if he's the ruler here, who's the ruler of Earth? I want to know more about everything. I guess I'll look around here. Maybe I'll find something.

I've been walking around the downstairs area for quite some time now. It's so big I can't manage to go everywhere. I came across this door that has a book symbol on it. I can only assume this would be a library. I can't really reach the door handle so how can I get inside? I remember seeing a big chair on the way here. Great, I guess that's the only way. I went back and started pushing the big chair towards the library. It wasn't too far back, but it was really heavy since it's much bigger than me. I somehow managed to push it to the library. I struggled climbing it but somehow did. I turned the big, silver handle and the door opened. It was difficult to open the door but now that I'm inside I forgot all about that. This is the biggest library I've ever seen. It's 5 stories high! There are billions of books here! A bookworm's dream. I'm not much of a reader tho. I just thought if I need information about something this would be the right place to look for it.

After what felt like an hour I made it to the third floor where I saw a podium with a book on it. The book was really big too of course. I stacked multiple books in order to reach it. I looked at the cover of the book and it was in English?

"The 5 universes."