CAST AND CHARACTER 💜

Hi guys this is our new story cast and character ok. I'm not going to drag in my speech lets get into the story.

Aswin kumar  as - hero                Aswin kumar

               Aswin kumar

      Aswin kumar was an introvert person. He was a young business man . MD of Infotech which was a big company in South India . They are living in Chennai . Because of aswins brain the company developed and developing . He loved a girl called thendral . But later he married shivangi . He loves his family and friends. He is just  27 .

Shivangi KrishnaKumar as      Shivangi Krishna           Kumar

      Shivangi Krishna
           Kumar.      -    heroin

      Shivangi is a innocent girl And extrovert. Postive girl she is a fashion designer and she is working in Myntra technologies.
  She married to aswinkumar a business man . She is living in Chennai.  She loves her family and friend. She is just 24.

Amritha Iyer as thendral  - 2nd   heroin

heroin.

  Thendral is a very nice girl but little adament. If she likes something she have to get that. She  is a orphan . She growned in a home after her job career she came out and stayed she like to live a luxurious life. But she doesn't believe in marriage . She loves Aswin kumar business man .
But later when that came to a point of Marriage she breakup with aswin. She is a software engineer. Worked in Infotech but after breakup she gone somewhere. She is just 25.