CHAPTER-5 💜

After rakshan pugazh gone.
Rithika ,hema and all gone to there rooms. After that all came for dinner.

      And aswin was talking to rakshan in phone earpods. And prathap was talking in the phone and rithika was scrolling the insta and hema is watching with rithika.then kani came to serve and shivangi told kalpana to sit and she accompant with kani for serving.

Aswin : (in call) rakshan nalaiku Neeyu pugazhdha office pathuknu because tomorrow I'm not available. Am going for a out.

Rakshan : edhuku dhidirnu yarkuda

Aswin : shivangi sari ok nalaiku tender anupanu mind it.

     Kani asked aswin that how many chappathi he waht like that but he was not answering he was on call so she asked prathap he to did the same then rithika she told ah one minute anni like that all told . Shivangi was seeing them all and asked kani In low voice

Shivangi : akka enna panranga Ivanga Ella dinning table ku phone eduthutuvandhaley amma thituvanga ... But inga neenga kettutey irukinga Ella avanga velaya pakranga ungluku tension agala enaku kovondha  varudhu.

Kani : enaku pazhagidichu da ma enna saptanganey theriyama saptu povanga ketta business mans we have lot of works nu solluvanga.. na sonna aswin phone ah kila vepa ana earpods la connect aairku phone ah matu pakamata

Shivangi : business man ah adhula sambadhikradhu saparadhuku dhana then

Kani : you are R8 but ivungla thirutha mudiyadhu.

Shivangi : adhela mudiyu neenga serve pannadhinga atthaiku Mattu vechitu sit come.

  When they goen and sit queitly without serving first no one cares but after 10 minutes all stop saw them and asked in action what ...? serve. For that shivangi.

Shivangi : onnu pesimudichitu phone pathu muduchitu sapdunga illa saptu muduchitu pesunga ... Decision is on your side.

Prathap : enakuma ma

Kani : rules ellarku same dha mama na ethana nal solirka kekala ipa shivangi solra kelunga

Shivangi : akka pavopathu serve panradhala dha neengala ipdi irukinga phone or food decision is yours...

Aswin : rakshan and then that ledger sheet just past to the admin. And then auditor kitta accounts data va share panna solu day after tomorrow we need it.

   Here shivangi was telling this so prathap rithika hema and stoped but aswin was continuosly talking and she losed her cool. And shouted at aswin.

Shivangi : stop it aswin. For God sake can you please put your phone down and hang the call.

   Aswin was jerked and asked rakshan macha dry da apro pesra bye bye bye

Aswin : what happen edhuku ipa kathuna am talking with rakshan about the schedule of tomorrow . Can't you see that

Shivangi : can't you see that akka is serving dinner.  if  you are doing very important work then go to ur room and talk after finishing come to the dinning hall . don't do the both work on the same time . You can be multi talented same time you can do multi works but don't do that when you came to dinning hall . Otherwise go and eat out if you will continue this only means.

   All looked shock because a girl is ruling aswin. When he loves thendral on that time too she also don't have courage to control him.

Aswin : is this is order or request