CHAPTER-22 💜

rakshan is answering for the reporter.

Rakshan : is this a information you got... About Aswin...

Reporter 3 : yes sir.... Is that true... If true menas where is she then why sir said arrange marriage.

Rakshan : you have any evidence

Reporter 3 : we got some photos.

Rakshan: oh... Then they should inform all the information na... They didn't said ah

Reporter 3 : sir is that true or not

Rakshan : true... She is Thendral... Aswin ex girl friend but now she is not

Reporter 4 : then what happened sir why they guys separated

Rakshan : you all guys know... Aswin was fond of family... After business . But Thendral don't want his family. Then she won't marry aswin ah beciz she is ready for only livin.. but Aswin don't believe on that ... And his family also .. so Aswin told let's marry but she denied . She just said in a fraction of second without feelings let's breakup... And she gone.. now maybe she will in another relationship or maybe she already starts her livin life with anyone we don't know... Infact we don't need to know... Simple hereafter she doesn't have any place in aswin life. I think she missed a gem like him. You know to get like him.they need luck.. I think she don't have that... And she didn't have any feelings towards so that she said breakup .. so there is nothing looklike logic to wait for her or forgive her... So Aswin wife will be more lucky and will be best in allways than Thendral.... Tq... And your doubts are cleared I think...

Reporter 1 : she is unlucky gIrl sir... You don't feel... You deserve more

Reporter 2 : yes sir you are the hearthrob of  all south india girls... So you don't want to think about her

Reporter 4 : yes sir.. you are the one of the finest business man than that you are perfect competition for the cine hero's in look..and also perfect gem 💎 we know that... So she wants to feel... you don't need .So all came to know that you are single .... But I wish you will get the best girl of this world.

Aswin : thank you.... Guys... Thank you so much.yes I got the I mean I will get the best superb gurl if this world...she will be my fav... Let's see.your prayers will help.... Ok guys thank you .for coming... Tomorrow I think the world will know about SV fashion house because of you guys..  once again thank you for coming... All should have your dinner and then go enjoy the party.... Guards will guide you for the party hall ... Interview over.....

   All stood and came down... Rakshan gone separately .all the others came to the party hall .. and whole family was there.. literally party over just fir press peoples are there....

Kani : aswin is everything ok in meet

Aswin : yes anni... Everything is good... And the second announcement is as I said.. rakshan and pugazh takes charge as one of the managing director of Infotech...

Kalpana : super... Pugazh congratulations pa... Rakshan enga...

Rithika : ama Anna enga

Varsha : inga dhana vandhanga

Shivu : edho phone la pesitey andha pako ponaru...

Kani : okok...Ava vandhadhu ellaryu kelambla

Binni : seri nga ... Naanga apdiye anga straight veetuku kelambro... Car vandhuduchu...

Kani : ye amma mrg polala