CHAPTER-10 💜

When Aswin came he saw Shivangi coming out in a brown colour saree. She looked da kemn cute and gorgeous. She looked like Jessie.

 She looked like Jessie

Shivangi look tdy.

   Aswin was just awestruck in her beauty. He was simply standing by holding the door knob. Shivangi saw him and asked what happened . He just nodded his head as nothing. Then he locked the door and came near her. She was just blushing . He just make her  stand infront of mirror and he stands behind him. She was just blushing and seeing them both in mirror. Aswin hold her by waist and put his chin in her shoulder and said you look so damn gorgeous. Infact so cute.
She blushed to the core her cheeks turned into red. Aswin said

Aswin : don't blush rowdy.... Because of that redish ness ur looking more cute.

Shivangi : ok... Poi ready agunga time agudhu... 6 ku u said to be ready.

Aswin : yes .... But ipa... (Rubbed his eyebrow and smiled) Ok...nothing I'll  go and get ready and come in few minutes.

Shivangi : Mmm.

    Before leaving without his idea Aswin kissed Shivangi s shoulder and gone inside to fresh up

     Here Shivangi was blushing to the core. Then in few minutes she started doing her hair and with minimal make up she got ready really she look damn gorgeous in that. Then she take that bags and kept in the bed. And that time Aswin to came and gone inside the dressing room and got ready and came. He looked dashing in casuals . Shivangi just admiring him (sight adikranga pa) . Aswin saw her standing froze and admiring him and he gave fake cough to bring her back to the real world.

 Aswin saw her standing froze and admiring him and he gave fake cough to bring her back to the real world

Aswin look tdy.

Aswin : Husband ahye  ipdi sight adikradhu enaku therinju first time neeyadha irupa.

Shivangi : na sight ella adikala. Am just admiring you that's it

Aswin : admiring ku tamil word enna

Shivangi : rasikiranu sollala

Aswin : ah... Ok rasikanuna avangalaye pakronudhana artho
. So pakradhuku English la sight ndha solluvanga. Enaku therinja na padicha English la.