CHAPTER-36 💜

Aswin took her in hands and gone  to there hotel room.... Pool side sofa... And aswin placed her there.....

       And told her to close her eyes till he says to open... She to do what he said....

     After 5 mins aswin voice came to open her eyes.... She too opened and saw a note with a gift...

     That was a diarymilk valentine gift....

Diary milk....

    In note
        Hi pondati.... This is ur 3rd gift.... Chocolates.... Like this our life want to be sweet and healthy.... I know it will becoz I got the best girl of this world.... Ok if you want ur next gift and to meet me soon then find the next gift.... It was on ur naughty side came out place today....

          By your
         Hubby 💜

    Then she thinks and understand when he talked to thendral only she behaves naughty so she gone to the balcony.... And saw her next gift....

     It was pair teddy which was hugging each other... She saw that and another note is there...

Hi di chlm .... Enna chocolate teddy bear nu kudukranu pakriya... Na enna Panna na kalyana pannadhu oru kuzhandhaya avaluku idhrla dha pudiku.... Indha teddy edhuku therima.... Already idhuvu hug pannirkradhala you can't hug this so you don't have another choice that's my place you sleeping hug was mine.... Ye nelamaiya paru teddy kittala possesive aga vendidhu iruku ... Becoz ivlo azhagana wife irundha apdidha.... Seri Seri sikto next gift eduka po.... simple.... Ella husband and wife ku super romantic place in house ana ellaru varuvanga irundhalu that's great place.... Ok sikro di pondati....

   By your
Aswineyyy 💜

    Then shivu started thinking then she got the point what he was saying that is kitchen.... So she ran there.... And saw her next gift .... It's was so good.... And also a note is there.... That is a coffee mug....
With there names

There coffee mug

There coffee mug....

In note....

Hi di kuttachi..
         How was the mugs.... I love coffee and mrg ne enna first elupira pa ukaila Iruka porul so... Oii important note ye name potruka MR.Aswin unaku u per potrukadhu enaku deal.... That print also my fav colour... Seri ok next gift last gift.... Adha eduthadhu oru note iruku adhu ennala yosikama adhu Pannu ye kitta vandhuduva....come soon am waiting.... Next simple enga irundhu kelambanayo angaye po....