CHAPTER-18 💜

After all slept.. Morning all woke up and got ready and came to dining hall. All are having there coffee. Here Aswin and shivangi woke up and Aswin kisses her in her forehead when she was slepping. Then both woke up Aswin told her to get ready.  And gave her the saree. Which he gave to rakhsan and keep it safe..

Shivu : saree ya neenga eduthingla

Aswin : ama nadha ye ... Adhu ye wife.... Last time romba ego pudichu... Saree neengley eduthukudunga apdinu kekala lehenga eduthanga.. nanu avangley kekanu ego la irundhukra adha.. seri birthday ku namaley eduthu kuduthudlanu edutha.. pudichirkanu pathu sollu..  and adhu purple colour dha ok va

Shivu : adhu ye fav colour dha so ok... And unga selection dhana nalladha iruku

Aswin : ye selection nalladha iruku I know that but unaku pudichirka

Shivu : this is ur first gifted saree so kandipa pudichidha iruku.

Aswin.: Ok po sikkro ready agunga Madam... Kovil ku ponu.. anga ella special pooja all ready birthday baby vandha pola...

Shivu : really... Ok pola...

   Then she gone to gone ready and came...
   Aswin was awstruck in her beauty she look damn cute. She came with the towel binded in her hair..

(You it self imagine guys just a try for this edit

(You it self imagine guys just a try for this edit.. and think with minimal makeup and jewel which gifted by rithika)

   Then Aswin gone near her but she said him to go and get ready .

   So he to gone and got ready .. here servant cane and gave the coffee for them. Shehad her. Coffee. And kept his coffee near. And gone to get ready she took the towel from hair..

    Aswin got ready and came..

Aswin look.

   Now shivangi was just looking at him in mirror... He looked damn hansum..dashing... Then Aswin saw her... And gone near her.. in the wet look she looks damn gorgeous. He gone and stand behind her and hils her shoulder. And stand with her and saw the mirror. Shivu blushes.. Aswin put his chin in her shoulder and saw... Then Aswin took a selfie.. and then took her hair and put aside.. then told in her ears in a husky tone. 'you look drop-dead gorgeous'.