05| disqualified

Semi-edited

Semi-edited

One of the greatest feelings you'll ever feel as a hockey player is crushing the home team in their own rink. The other? It's when you scored that last goal that made everyone in the crowd roar in triumph.

"Nice breakaway, Grey," Clark claps my shoulder. "Nineteen never stood a chance."

I grin. "No one does when it comes to me."

Clark rolls his eyes. "Fucker." His gaze drifts down to my shoulder and he whistles, just as a hand grasps my biceps.

I turn around to a girl, she has big blond curls, her boobs are peeking out of the low v-cut shirt she's wearing. "You're number three right?"

Yup, I'm one of those motherfuckers who picked their jersey number because of something sentimental. It's Aidin's birthdate. Aidin was always my lucky charm, so I picked a number that resembles her in a way. Cheesy? I don't give a fuck. Sue me.

Clark nudges me, and that's when I realized I've been staring at the girl's boobs without my knowledge. Unintentionally. Aidin has a habit of getting me off-track. However, instead of feeling violated, it seemed to have given the girl a confidence boost.

"Yeah," I smile, looking back at her face. "That's me."

Chances are, this girl is gonna ask to hook up. When you're a hockey player and the reason why your team just won? Girls come at you like a swarm of bees.

"—What do you say?" she ends her sentence by fluttering her eyelashes.

I inhale a sharp breath because I'm kicking myself for what I'm about to do. "Sorry," I cast her a sad smile. "I can't today, classes are hectic."

Yup. That's me declining my chances of getting my dick rode tonight.

Her flirtatious smile falls. This is the fifteenth time I declined being laid. Fifteenth. And each girl is just as hot and sexy. I'm talking about huge boobs and ass. She says a quiet 'bye' before striding away from us, with me staring at her longingly. Jesus, I really just declined being inside her tonight.

I spin on my heel, to a grinning Clark. His smile is so wide it pricks my skin. He likes to mess with me. "What?" I grumble.

"Dude," he laughs, shaking his head. "Looks like I'm not the only one, huh?"

"The hell are you talking about?"

He snorts, just like how I did when Clark denied having anything for Ellie. "You know exactly what I'm talking about. Where is she anyway?"